• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTs do you hate being still?

Nigel Tufnel

MBTI Type
ENTP
I used to doodle a lot, now I post facebook updates on my iphone, check sports scores on the thing, or leave and do a lap around the floor. Unless the topic of the meeting stimulates me, no chance I'll sit still and listen to people drone on.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's inclination rather than propensity. I think most clearly when I pace.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
im not entp but i dont like being still unless im occupied with a task than demands that i sit and be still (usually when i get occupied its to the point of external obliviousness).
its like my thoughts will walk out the door and i have to follow them. i also just have a constant restlessness. i like being active as well.