• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] What type are we INTPs attracted to?

What Type are You Most Attracted To?

• INTP

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • INTJ

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's never too late for damage control. You're barking up the damage prevention department. ;)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Re rep: You can't provide damage control when the damage that has already been done is irreparable. Sorry. I'm sure there are others out there that could use your services.

:tongue10:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We're not talking about the same damage here. :p

Fine, I'll resort to spamming this topic further if you insist, I repped out of respect for the thread. You're judging someone based past actions, if he is like this once, he'll always be like this. Once a thief always a thief. That was the part I was attempting to humourously 'assault'. But you're too stuck on the Muffin to see that apparantly. :p

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We're not talking about the same damage here. :p

Fine, I'll resort to spamming this topic further if you insist, I repped out of respect for the thread. You're judging someone based past actions, if he is like this once, he'll always be like this. Once a thief always a thief. That was the part I was attempting to humourously 'assault'. But you're too stuck on the Muffin to see that apparantly. :p
No, I'm judging him based on his present actions. He's still a loser.

Clowns are here for us to taunt for our amusement.
I will taunt him a thirty second time.

Quite true.

I have dibs on the thirty-fifth time.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ofcourse it is a joke, I thought you were joking as well.

But if you weren't joking, then I probably should have been more tactful. (Even though I'm still of opinion than that this is not the place for trying to assault someone just because you believe them to be a loser. Ie, talk to him privatly about it instead. :p )

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ofcourse it is a joke, I thought you were joking as well.

But if you weren't joking, then I probably should have been more tactful. (Even though I'm still of opinion than that this is not the place for trying to assault someone just because you believe them to be a loser. Ie, talk to him privatly about it instead. :p )
Yes, I was, but I didn't want to take the effort to click to read any PMs. My laziness knows no bounds.

Lol, I'm not assaulting him. But he's an assault on humanity.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No one should assault manatees.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
this is why the poll shouldn't have been anonymous.
ENTPs voting ENTP
ENFPs voting ENFP
etc.

:yes:

I didn't vote, but was tempted to vote for ESFP... then I realized there was no ESFP option and 2 ESTP options. Fail!