• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] What type are we INTPs attracted to?

What Type are You Most Attracted To?

• INTP

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • INTJ

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This response embodies my reasoning. You're a hot bunch, but I wouldn't even dare to take you out to dinner. :D

How do you know you wouldn't like being dragged howling under the table after dessert?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you know you wouldn't like being dragged howling under the table after dessert?

Because I have a very high level of pride as well as stubbornness, and as such, me and ENFJ's result in complete and utter destruction.

It's constant bombardment. :smile:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A piranha and a wolf battling equaling "utter destruction"? Surely not. ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I chase you I'll drown, if you chase me you'll suffocate. (I can't stress enough how much I love this particular analogy.)

Pretty much utter destruction to me. ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Suit yourselves.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I prefer the word asphyxiation.

Anyway, I'll take the ENFJs!

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Wolves are so awesome, they are my favorite animal I think. Though dolphins come a close second because they can talk, will rescue humans from shark attacks and know when a human female is pregnant.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Suit yourselves.

Aww, but don't feel too sad about it. We can still co-exist in shallow water. (I'm on a roll today.)

fwiends? :smile:

Wolves are so awesome, they are my favorite animal I think. Though dolphins come a close second because they can talk, will rescue humans from shark attacks and know when a human female is pregnant.

Bail out alarm? :p

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Suit yourselves.

I think it highlights how far both types have to go and divorce themselves from their preferred [and very, very different] natural mental/emotional habitats in order to connect. Although I'm sure in overcoming that difficulty, you learn so much to carry over into other aspects of your life. I think that's the essence of any of those pedagogue relationships: the farther you have to travel, the more tools you'll pick up along the way.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it highlights how far both types have to go and divorce themselves from their preferred [and very, very different] natural mental/emotional habitats in order to connect. Although I'm sure in overcoming that difficulty, you learn so much to carry over into other aspects of your life. I think that's the essence of any of those pedagogue relationships: the farther you have to travel, the more tools you'll pick up along the way.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s08eW5AQ6g"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

(I once saw a movie with a dog in a diving suit but couldn't find it, this'll do though. :p )

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey Fluff,
You don't want to be emotionally dumped on and you consider ENFJs too volitile to date, right?

When in the presence of INTPs, I become more calm and collected; I'd even say grounded. I attempt to utilize my logic more because I want to adapt to have an intelligent conversation with this person. After they see I don't blow them away with strong emotions, and I'm capable of some rational thought, they'll usually let me in with their own feelings and we can have the best conversation two people are capible of having.

:hug: We really just want to love and be loved. The hallmark of all NFs. If we can get somebody intellectually brilliant to share that with, it would be amazing.

To Pink: Don't feel too bad Pink, they've just never actually been with one, so they don't yet understand.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Jock, with all due respect, I think that's far too strong a word. I don't have to "divorce" myself from Fe in order to utilize my Ti. You can feel strongly about something and still be logical at the same time, or is the NF incorrect in that assumption?

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Jock, with all due respect, I think that's far too strong a word. I don't have to "divorce" myself from Fe in order to utilize my Ti. You can feel strongly about something and still be logical at the same time, or is the NF incorrect in that assumption?

Yeah Jock! What the hell, can't you multi-task? :ranting:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey Fluff,
You don't want to be emotionally dumped on and you consider ENFJs too volitile to date, right?

Not afraid to be dumped on at all, and I consider myself too volatile in their presence.

The differences between me and ENFJ's just seem to big to consider a relationship. I'll love them as friends though.

I had a very short fling with an ENFJ by the way. Whenever we tried to reach consenus with something. One pressures, the other pushes away. It was like a tug of war half the time. It took a lot of effort to compromise, for both of us. I must say, she was a particularly stubborn ENFJ, but that's probably all the more reason why I was attracted to her in the first place. And me being quite stubborn as well, it was a ticking time bomb. xD

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have two INTP friends who seem very attracted to ENFJs and INFPs in particular. It has happened enough times to be considered a trend!!! and the attraction seems intense too Particularly with the INFP

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s08eW5AQ6g"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

(I once saw a movie with a dog in a diving suit but couldn't find it, this'll do though. :p )

THIS is such a sweet clip.... I Just LOVEEEEE that dog!!!!!! TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! :wubbie:
What type do you reckon he is??!! :blush: :D:D:D