• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] What type are we INTPs attracted to?

What Type are You Most Attracted To?

• INTP

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • INTJ

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He is widely considered ENFJ. And he's just angry he lost to an INFJ. Again ;)

See! I just got pwned by Lauren! *goes to NFJ Jail* :D

(As to Bono, I think he's an "I" acting out.)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah well. I voted INTP, because we never win anything...

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See! I just got pwned by Lauren! *goes to NFJ Jail* :D

(As to Bono, I think he's an "I" acting out.)

You've been in NFJ jail.

INFJ? While I would love to claim this charismatic, humanitarian individual for the INFJ camp, I just can't. ENFJ. Or we take this outside.

Ah well. I voted INTP, because we never win anything...

You've won my heart, blue. :wubbie:

It's not worth much, but eh.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've been in NFJ jail.

*clatters tin cup on bars*

INFJ? While I would love to claim this charismatic, humanitarian individual for the INFJ camp, I just can't. ENFJ. Or we take this outside.

You're sexy when you're tough.

alpaca

MBTI Type
INTP
Gosh, my taste has been changing. To agree with others, I think I'd need an intuitive guy if nothing else.

ENTJs are so sexy if they don't have the emotional maturity of a goat. My ex was one and he got me involved in the real world and the things going on around me, but boy was he manipulative and selfish. So ENTJ if he's developed his sensitive side.

ENTPs are so fun and clever, I adore them too. They usually have a great sense of humor and represent what I strive to be (more social). But I worry about their commitment issues and maybe they'd get a little TOO fun after a while...

INFJs are so gentle and sweet in my experience, there's something really nice about the dynamic. If I weren't such a sucker for challenges I'd go for them all the time. But extroverts present an interesting dynamic: we can never fully understand the way the other thinks. There's something romantic about that gulf between. But I put INFJ last because I'm growing more fond of them these days:wubbie:.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I voted INFP, but I like introverted-intuitives in general.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ya know, I really hate being considered the scum of the universe here. I'm feeling like there've been a bunch of deushbag ENFJs running around ruining things with all the gorgeous INTPs. I'm just saying. You girls are so rare, it's really not fair.

And Bono is a very socially aware ENFJ. I've seen a half-hour video of him apologizing to Bill Hybels for criticizing the church over not saving Africa and New Orlenes from total disaster...in his mind, we've stepped to the plate in recent years.

Ah well, met a beautiful red head at church recently I'm beginning to suspect might be an INTP. *a toast* Now I've just got to learn to dance...shouldn't be too hard. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
scum of the earth ENFJs

I've decided to stop fighting the stereotype. People can hate me if they want to. I won't like it, but I'm also done with trying to play myself down so I don't freak people out. I've been trying to do that for longer than I care to relate, and it's getting old.

Fuzzy, xNTP girls are pretty feisty and brave. From the girlfriends I've made here, I highly doubt they'll run for it.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Ah well, met a beautiful red head at church recently I'm beginning to suspect might be an INTP. *a toast* Now I've just got to learn to dance...shouldn't be too hard. :)

???

Does she look very bored and giggle at random passages?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes! Constantly!

But then, so do I...

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've decided to stop fighting the stereotype. People can hate me if they want to. I won't like it, but I'm also done with trying to play myself down so I don't freak people out. I've been trying to do that for longer than I care to relate, and it's getting old.

Fuzzy, xNTP girls are pretty feisty and brave. From the girlfriends I've made here, I highly doubt they'll run for it.

Thanks Pink! No, she won't. We've actually known each other for about a year and have these strange, irregular converstions, where it's like we've actually been close and trusted each other for years when we barely spend any time together, just around each other. The problem has been more my physical condition (I was a fatass), and my confidence level. That's no longer a problem, but I'm not quite where I want to be yet before I ask her out.

I really don't have to worry about competition though...Holly weirds out most of the guys in Fusion, so despite her georgiousity, I'm relatively sure I'm one of the only ENFJs around.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm most attracted to - but not very interested in - ENFJ's.

My body may wish differently, but my mind is still very much in control. Attraction means little to me.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
With attraction long term to my own type as well as the dynamic opposites both attract. It was a toss up to polar opposites. Since INTPs are so rare it is so very refreshing to meet them. It is like speaking a second language and then going back to the mother land where you can speak your native tongue.

Am however dating my opposite of an ESFJ of recent. Although she physically drains me of my vital essence, there still is a magical dynamic electricity when we meet. Sometime, especially during sex or after 2 or 3 glasses of wine, it feels like we temporarily exchange each others features. She becomes the INTP and I the ESFJ.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm most attracted to - but not very interested in - ENFJ's.

My body may wish differently, but my mind is still very much in control. Attraction means little to me.

We're not your pity f***. Thanks anyway.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We're not your pity f***. Thanks anyway.

This response embodies my reasoning. You're a hot bunch, but I wouldn't even dare to take you out to dinner. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or more of the INTPs at INTPc are single...

I see what you did there. :p

By the way, I quite like INFJ's, probably the only none NT of which I am almost without exception interested in. (Ie. just about every INFJ I know I can get along with pretty well and have tons of fun with.)
My other interests are mainly other NT's.

And that outweighs any attraction I might have.

ENFJ's are good for magizine covers though. :newwink: