• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Profile of a teenage INTP chick

Unique

yet another pointless thread on INTP women

INTPs are INTPs

The difference between men and women happens across all personality types

It's hard to effectively write a profile for an mbti personality type cause it needs to be so broad

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Especially since there's probably a much smaller difference between the two than with most as INTPs are among the least likely to be affected by cultural tradition of the types.

blue mu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4-5
Some initial notes: I'll be describing in a detail a female INTP friend. There's a bit of an analysis here and I would like to hear some thoughts of female INTP members here, on how I map things out.

this is almost frightening to me. i am tested as an INTP, i am a young teenager, and i was also diagnosed with ADD as a child.
these are things i can relate to completely, so tell me if i'm helping in any way:

i would say i am also somewhat unemotional, at least outwardly. i would definitely describe myself as sarcastic (especially with males). reckless, reckless sarcasm. some can handle it, some can't, and it helps me sort the men from the boys. this may not have anything to do with maturity, but rather who understands it as a joke, and who takes it more personally than it is meant.
however, i would say i am somewhat sexual? sensual. i think that comes with my confidence with my looks (more a logical knowledge, i am aware i am good looking but certainly not gorgeous) as well as my intelligence. i wouldn't say i have a complete disregard for feelings. that isn't true, because sometimes it is LOGICAL to have feelings (oh, the irony) such as, if it is feelings regarding something in your life or someone's life you are close to. lack of feelings will damage valuable relationships, and being emotionless is irrational. so i'll be comforting or even cry on occasion. but you'd be very special to have earned that.
saying an introvert is never promiscuous is strange too.. maybe they are not commonly "promiscuous", but i would say it's sexy when a woman doesn't need a man to be happy. or is even better off without one ;) lets you know you're wanted.
of course there are women i enjoy the company of, and many of my closest bonds are with some very lovely and real girls. although, i would say male friendships and partnerships appeal more to me in normal situations. i have a strange dislike for many girls that can only be explained by a trend in falseness i often observe in them. mainly in the ESFj types, but of course this is dealing with a very small sample so i won't base any judgement on it. if it isn't falseness in the girls, then it's a brand of "emotional baggage" that i, for whatever reason, cannot relate to.

1. yes, i sometimes feel the pressure to be SF! strange. i think it is seen as a masculine quality to not to be an emotional mess ;) just kidding. but extreme logical thinking is not generally a quality possessed by a female. even though INTp tends to be against anything false or fake, i understand to a point why we tend to shift outwardly into a personality type that we don't internally model. i am aware that, in order to have a place in society at all, i am going to be required to be.. an ounce or so more considerate. *painful smile*
and this makes me false as well, but i am appreciated more when i am. hypocritical? yes, it is.. i'm working for a solution to that one and somehow i don't see that it involves effort from anyone but me.. and trying to sympathize.. doesn't that just make me break out in a cold sweat.
2. this girl you're describing is me entirely. i am not sure that this proves a thing about an INTp, but if she is another type that type is surely mine as well.

but that is just my experience. all of this is just purely my experience. thank you for this, Cypocalypse. please contact me if you're able, this is great :)

Last edited:

blue mu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4-5
Anyway, why do you care? Kind of seems a bit obsessive to me. She is or she is not. Who gives a shit.

wow that's unusual.. "who gives a shit" doesn't often cross the mind of an INTP unless we get personally angered by our own over-obsession and analyzation in the first place.. i'd say that we give the biggest hypothetical shit of them all ;)

Last edited: