• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ videos

Jaguar

In the Rollins vid it was more the contents of the rant that seemed ENTJ to me.

That's what I thought as well.

Henry Rollins Interview:
An Interview with Henry Rollins (Edwin Decker)

I laughed reading that interview.
Why? I felt like I was reading an interview with someone in this forum,
who happens to be a friend of mine.

The interview sounds just like some of the PM's he sends me. Lol.
He's ESTP.

ESTPs are men of action and physical energy. They are in-your-face.
ENTJs are men of strategy and results. They plan.

Quote:

4) He has energy: Watch how Rollins -- singing or speaking -- dominates the microphone. Notice his neck tighten when he sticks out his sledgehammer chin, or how he dips his head backward to release a primordial howl. He doesn't just summon energy. He is energy. And he delivers it directly into your face.
"I'm like a New York mugger," he shouted on Wry. "I telegraph everything I'm gonna do. If you get mugged by me, I should have your watch."

The above excerpt screams ESTP.
There is nothing ENTJ about it.
If you ladies consider yourselves women of action/energy,
rather than results-oriented strategic planners,
you probably are ESTP and not ENTJ.

If Rollins is ENTJ, I'm ENTP. :shock:
Fat chance.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Henry Rollins Interview:
An Interview with Henry Rollins (Edwin Decker)

The above excerpt screams ESTP.
There is nothing ENTJ about it.

After reading the interview, I agree with you--ENTJ would most likely resort to "winging it" in all-else-fails type scenario, rather than for the hell of it. Good call on your part.

If you ladies consider yourselves women of action/energy,
rather than results-oriented strategic planners,
you probably are ESTP and not ENTJ.

If Rollins is ENTJ, I'm ENTP. :shock:
Fat chance.

Well, if we're on the subject. I identify with the bluntness, but not the energy described in the piece. However, this part sounds so much like you that I'm beginning to believe that you might be the one that's on the wrong side of the ENTJ/ESTP line.

Secret Twin of Jaguar said:
I do that, “Pull-your-head-out-of-your-ass-and-look-at-it” kind of stuff,” he explained. “Like I talk about how J.F.K. Jr. was an arrogant asshole for trashing himself and two innocent people. I say that the Kennedy males have been killing women and crashing vehicles into water for generations. I say that Joe Kennedy (J.F.K.’s dad) was a racketeering asshole, that J.F.K. was an adulterer who hung out with Mafiosos, and that J.F.K. Jr. was just a guy who failed the bar exam twice, had a famous dad, and carried out the generic Kennedy imperative — to murder and crash. And that’s not very funny.

Couple that with your closet Ti tendencies and I just dont know what to think ...

Jaguar

However, this part sounds so much like you that I'm beginning to believe that you might be the one that's on the wrong side of the ENTJ/ESTP line.

The difference between an ESTP buddy of mine and myself, is simple:
He takes people at face value.
I rarely do.
Like most things in life, there is always more than meets the eye.

If you would look at a superficial video without actually probing beneath the surface to see what's true,
you might reconsider your own type.

"Face value" is rarely accurate, sexy Rexy. :newwink:

Edit: BTW, if you think I believe there are only 16 types, think again.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He takes people at face value.
I rarely do.
Like most things in life, there is always more than meets the eye.

It's no fun if you make my case for me, darlin. From the bestfittype article you posted earlier:

Interest: Also note that ESTPs easily tune in to other’s motives and ENTJs are much more interested in structure than motive.

An ENTJs combination of Te-Ni is much more likely to make judgements based on what's immediately apparent than ESTPs combination of Se-Ti, which is a much more critical animal (both functions being relatively more concrete and Ti being a much more analytical supporting function than Ni). It's infinitely easier to work in terms of gestalts if you're only interest is strategy, which means we're no one's first choice for 007, but kick-ass when it comes to determining whether that agent is the best guy for the job in the first place, and who needs to be where saying what if we need to deny all knowledge of his mission if it fails.

If you would look at a superficial video without actually probing beneath the surface to see what's true,
you might reconsider your own type.

"Face value" is rarely accurate, sexy Rexy. :newwink:

It's no wonder that women find ESTPs so irresistible. All that penetrating, passionate and relentless Ti-driven logic is just so suggestive.

Edit: BTW, if you think I believe there are only 16 types, think again.

Another time, another conversation. One we might have already had if I'm not mistaken.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's put this nonsense to bed.
I'm not ESTP. Period.

Enough.

Sorry. It was childish of me to have kept it going when I already agreed with you. I apologize for overstepping myself. :sorry:

Jaguar

Sorry. It was childish of me to have kept it going when I already agreed with you. I apologize for overstepping myself. :sorry:

Okay who are you, and what have you done with my friend Rex?
If you have harmed one hair on her head, you will have to answer to me!

:hi:

No worries.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Bernard the ENTJ needs victims, so cruel *lol*:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsN63PRCW8"].[/YOUTUBE]