• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] relationships xNTJ's with xNTP

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi

What do you find difficult/eacy to deal with with your partners opposite J or P-type?

How much does it cause conflict v's provide support for skills you are less developed in?

Lis

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Dating requires initiative and interest in other people, so I'm pretty sure INTJs and INTPs don't date each other:tongue: I only know a few in real life, and although we value similar things and have complementary thinking styles, I've never felt any "click" with them.

Now, ENTPs...:wubbie:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Basically what Poppy said. Never felt a click with many INTJs. ENTJs on the other hand...oh body. Sign me up.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Jock... what do you like/find difficult about the J-ness of ENTJs?

L

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What do you find difficult/eacy to deal with with your partners opposite J or P-type?

Difficult: He needs to prolong every decision making process - not making a decision is the ultimate decision. He has no sense of time and has difficulties respecting deadlines. He refuses to be in a rush, even when it's necessary. He doesn't not want to confront problems immediately or when they arise - he needs more information and time. By the time he's done processing, I've already implemented the changes. He does not enjoy being pushed or rushed into anything, not even fun stuff! Also, sometimes when I make him do something for me, he can give me grief about it like weeks later - I'll ask him to turn off all the lights in the apartment, and he does immediately without any sign of resentment. After a week or so, when he's had time to think about it, he gets pissy with me for making him do it. What the what? Usually there's something wrong with my tone or the way I asked. And also, the eternal open ending.

Easy: He's very easy-going, relaxed, chilled, mellow and does not panic or stress out easily. His P-ness calms Me, if used correctly. He does not compete with me in the decision making hierarchy, most of the time. I enjoy his randomness and unpredictable answers/actions. He does not encourage my need of planing way ahead, which could bother me to bits and make me want to rip his P-ness apart, but it's actually kind of liberating.

How much does it cause conflict v's provide support for skills you are less developed in?

It's all good. I could usually manage to turn conflicts into constructive lessons and I do need to calm the fuck down, sometimes. They do lack some initiative, but that was alright cause I had enough for the both of us.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think I'd get along well with an ENTP. I don't know many of them though, so my sample group is not very adequate. But, I think that their Ne would mesh well with my Ni, and vice-versa.

His P-ness calms Me, if used correct.
Oh yeah, sorry S&P, but I can't let a goldmine like this slip by... Juvenile I know :rofl1:

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
ENTPs are cool. My best friend is one. I could see myself trying out a relationship with one.

The issue I've found with ExxPs in general is that when they say something, they seem to only mean it for about 30 seconds. Exaggeration. But y'know.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
My relationships with NTPs remind me of my relationships with cats.

I chase them around in circles and then when I've decided they can rot in hell they show me affection, repeat.

Fuck you guys.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTPs are cool. My best friend is one. I could see myself trying out a relationship with one.

The issue I've found with ExxPs in general is that when they say something, they seem to only mean it for about 30 seconds. Exaggeration. But y'know.

But when we mean something for 10 minutes, you know we mean business! :cheese:

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Hm. I would edit this. "They chase me around in circles, and then when I decide I can show them affection they decide I can rot in hell."

Just a few select individuals. I'm a fan of most of you guys. I don't really like cats all that much.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
My relationships with NTPs remind me of my relationships with cats.

I chase them around in circles and then when I've decided they can rot in hell they show me affection, repeat.

Fuck you guys.

:wubbie:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hm. I would edit this. "They chase me around in circles, and then when I decide I can show them affection they decide I can rot in hell."

Just a few select individuals. I'm a fan of most of you guys. I don't really like cats all that much.

HA! :wubbie: to that one too.

*sigh*

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
The key, it seems, is to continue to tell the ENTP that they must rot in hell, and never to chase them in circles.

Then, the ENTP will continue to show you affection, and chase you in circles.

Then, the INTJ will get sick of the affection and chasing, and barricade themselves in their geeky reclusive place of preference. I don't know what the ENTJ will do. One of you could possibly enlighten me.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
terrible conclusion. rot in hell.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
now, we're getting somewhere...