• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] relationships xNTJ's with xNTP

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha. well if you dreamt of electric sheep instead youd be normal for an android. anything less is unworthy and just a bother, i think.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is it ok if I say yes or would I do something stupid then ?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can't know until you try. no nets. no promises.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
...........I think that even if my experiences with NFs werent entirely possible they definitely expanded my capacity to nurture others (not much of a hurtle there) and be nurtured.

I agree with you to an extent, I like that they an empathise but sometimes they over do it. A classic serial female feely thing, an Ex of mine return some books with a note. It was 3 lines long and mainly factual.... Take 3 women on an agenda, this poor bloke was diagnosed with all sorts of emotional overlays. I don't meet too many NF men, but I like the ones I do.

Lis

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
hahaha, he talked muff with you? Oh good lord. Either way, I find them to be all talk most of the time. But I'll let you know if I ever get a larger sample size.

Oh the SJs... In a way, there is something sexy about all that controlling behavior - when watched from afar, of course.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's back..... :) :D

Well at least he isn't traveling which was the main issue because I was not. He still seems very keen although instead of jumping on a train and coming over he is sorting out his accomidation and stuff.... and I am feeling like the bottom of the pile of his agenda... am I being harsh???? He does say he is really interested but I can see he is still checking his dating profile.... but my instincts are saying he is truthful and trustworthy and interested in a pretty full on way

We are getting on very well, some of the jars we had going on in summer seem to have evaporated, and I actually missed chatting to him the other day.... I do think I like this INTJ man.... hmmmm wonder if he will be as good on meeting....

PS what happened on the ENTJ date.............

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
The last INTJ I knew was my best friend for over 5 years. She taught me about astronomy, showed me how to calculate the "ascending" thing of a starsign in astrology, talked with me about probability theory and we both got intrested in quantum physics.

Ent... did you do much beyond the maths of astrology? I totally missed ths post at the time...

FWIW - I had a similar relationship and we got it on and it felt like a science experiment, perfectly horrible... some folks are destined to be freinds others lovers

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
He needs to prolong every decision making process - not making a decision is the ultimate decision. He has no sense of time and has difficulties respecting deadlines. He refuses to be in a rush, even when it's necessary. He doesn't not want to confront problems immediately or when they arise - he needs more information and time. By the time he's done processing, I've already implemented the changes. He does not enjoy being pushed or rushed into anything, not even fun stuff! Also, sometimes when I make him do something for me, he can give me grief about it like weeks later - I'll ask him to turn off all the lights in the apartment, and he does immediately without any sign of resentment. After a week or so, when he's had time to think about it, he gets pissy with me for making him do it. What the what? Usually there's something wrong with my tone or the way I asked.
Fits my INTP ex-husband to a T. And a P. And an I. And an N.

Q: Why couldn't I, an entp female make it with an intp male?

A: You'd be to hard on him?

True in our case!

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
We are getting on very well, some of the jars we had going on in summer seem to have evaporated, and I actually missed chatting to him the other day.... I do think I like this INTJ man.... hmmmm wonder if he will be as good on meeting....

Well, you have nothing to lose but your pride. And pride is overrated. Go get him.

PS what happened on the ENTJ date.............

It was a disaster! He yelled at me twice, as far as I remember. But that was such a long time ago and I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Damned INTPs. Think they're so special with their sweater vests and their awkward gait. Burn the lot of 'em!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
It was a disaster! He yelled at me twice, as far as I remember. But that was such a long time ago and I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Tears rolling down my face.... ROFLMAO.... who would expect that from an ENTJ.... LOL reason I leave well alone...

My INTJ says he never gets anrgy... wonder how he will react to my flakey bits :)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
But if I did, I've had my rabies shot. Nothing to be afraid of.

Oh Matthew, it's not the rabies that I'm worried about... it's the sullenness. :D

Tears rolling down my face.... ROFLMAO.... who would expect that from an ENTJ.... LOL reason I leave well alone...

My INTJ says he never gets anrgy... wonder how he will react to my flakey bits :)

Ha!! An INTJ that claims to never get angry? That actually scares me. *shudders*

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ha!! An INTJ that claims to never get angry? That actually scares me. *shudders*

hmmmm he does seem increadibly calm and doesn't appear to ve very easy to rattle.... maybe he is one of those bonafide adults - so rare.... I'm just a big kid myself...

He wants to sort his house out before he comes to visit... almost a rule for him... I suggested he may want to do things out of order... he wasn't buying it :( Oh well it will move on eventually

L

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
What is so scary about people that don't get angry easily ? (if it is not a secret)

Scary isn't the issue its appropriateness. Jen's date yelled at her....

As for my prospect he doens't get angry... which I don't believe but we will see.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What is so scary about people that don't get angry easily ? (if it is not a secret)

Not getting angry easily is different from saying you never get angry at all. To me, this signals someone who is a ticking time bomb. If you never acknowledge and release your frustrations (and we ALL have them) in a regular or consistent manner, you may end up exploding on some poor sap who was just the tip of the iceberg and surprising yourself on the level of intensity. Or at least, that's what my experience has been.