• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] relationships xNTJ's with xNTP

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Jen the whole

"are the only men that have ever rejected me" and the intellegence thing all sound quite mindmate to me.

I've had an ENTP man under my skin for the last decade (although I hadn't seen him - he haunted me), until I get a feel of him lately and I'm think he was not all that.

Intellegence and not putting up with crap from you - is very attractive. No matter how assertive women are, they don't want to be with a man who is a door mat, and as an ENTP you can probably wrap most men round your finger, there is no challenge and it's dull, hence the challenge of the INTJ

I love that you get it.

The shower guy, v. strange, imaging standing watching a woman naked, showering and it takes you 2 whole dayes to fix the process, I hope you asked for your money back?

L :)

:rofl1:

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I believe I'm allowed to use it under the Fair Use doctrine. Plus, I credit George Costanza anyways, so you get nothing from me! :tongue10:

Except for your saliva. I could create my very own INTPs :nerd: Well, I'm off to the lab guys.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
So Kra - INTJ men wont feel all imasculated if I ask them out... actually the chap who I was chatting about made a move on me, - albeit on the web....

Well... I wouldn't do it immediately after meeting them. Not because it emasculates us, but because we don't think that you've had enough time to know anything about us.

Regardless of whether we have to chase or are chased, never rush us emotionally. We don't really trust our emotions, since we know they aren't our strong point.

Dude, tread this one lightly. Make sure that he was in fact really making a move on you and not just being as friendly and outgoing as he knew how. This was my mistake. In my experience, they do not like a direct approach. Tread lightly.

I'm starting to think I'm an unusual INTJ, like the robot that tries to be human, rather than the robot content to be a robot :laugh:. My earnest efforts to be friendly label me as "the quiet type," while my efforts to get to know a woman come off as being a player (last girlfriend told me this about 4 weeks in, and it is hilarious to me how anyone could mistake me for one).

Unfortunately... I don't think I can help you here. I suck at knowing when people are interested in me if they are not blunt.

Well, it was not funny. In his rush to consider his joke, he never once considered how humiliating that was for me to stand there and be watched like that. Either way, onwards and upwards.
I agree. I often forget that, and it is horrible. Not that I watch people like that... I meant the inconsideration! I swear!:doh:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes, I SO don't want a push over of a bloke, it get SO tedious...

I have a gf an ENFP who bsically had a stringe of men who would go places and hold her coat while she danced and partied, and I always thought not enough resistance there. She ended up with a bloke who stood up to her and she discoverd how stuborn she really is....

I don't want to be oppressed, but I don't want to oppress either. The INTJ has a Phd and 4 languages, I suspect way brighter than I'll ever be.... shame he is not in the country

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Regardless of whether we have to chase or are chased, never rush us emotionally. We don't really trust our emotions, since we know they aren't our strong point.

I can identify - I'm also an NT.

I'm starting to think I'm an unusual INTJ, like the robot that tries to be human, rather than the robot content to be a robot :laugh:. My earnest efforts to be friendly label me as "the quiet type," while my efforts to get to know a woman come off as being a player (last girlfriend told me this about 4 weeks in, and it is hilarious to me how anyone could mistake me for one).

nope, you sound like a normal one to me. Dangling that luscious carrot in my face and snatching it away when I am about to... bite it.

I agree. I often forget that, and it is horrible. Not that I watch people like that... I meant the inconsideration! I swear!:doh:

I didn't mind the watching part :)devil:), I would have just preferred for it to end in some sort of action.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
A good scheme is the fun. Translated to INTJ-speak.

Oh I worked with a lass who was from Spain, who didn't understand British humour and was running and innovations session and trying to make it more fun, she thought it would be good fun to have voting cards of dfferent colours. Admittedly she was also an NT but she so didn't get other peoples idea of fun....

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee
Iky, iky, iky..... I'm born to be naughty and break dem rules

Somebody needs a good spanking. I'm calling all male NTJs! You're about to get the most logical spanking of your life. Don't get too exited, they like that.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Somebody needs a good spanking. I'm calling all male NTJs! You're about to get the most logical spanking of your life. Don't get too exited, they like that.

LOL - I'm just a rule breaker.... can't stand the hemming in - twitch, splutter twitch....

This theard has become debauched - LOL

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Kra - I wont get emotionally heavy with him if he ever comes back (or any another INTJ) at lest until he has snogged the face off me more then a few occations....

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
nope, you sound like a normal one to me. Dangling that luscious carrot in my face and snatching it away when I am about to... bite it.
:blush: :rofl1:

I didn't mind the watching part :)devil:), I would have just preferred for it to end in some sort of action.
Can't say I understand why it didn't. My libido would have slapped me if I did what he did.