• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] relationships xNTJ's with xNTP

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Well put!

-----Took you long enough. :coffee: Where you thinking about having sex with photons again?

LOL [I wish], well I'm supposed to be working so I'm constantly ALT+Tab'ing while putting on an irritable face. It makes you look busy:cheese:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ah Jen, there will be an INTJ out there for you somewhere, I often wonder if it's a time thing, ie they are not quite old enough to settle down meaningfully. NT's seem to the the latest settlers....

Entropie - thats sad, I hate missed opportunities, I'd rather make a total prat of myself and not pass an opportunity I want... hence the asking blokes out. I'm screwed because I seem to like 1 or 2 men in 1000 and one of them doens't fancy me and the other one is so shocked when I ask them out they turn me down... Hence single...

So Kra - INTJ men wont feel all imasculated if I ask them out... actually the chap who I was chatting about made a move on me, - albeit on the web....

L

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
LOL [I wish], well I'm supposed to be working so I'm constantly ALT+Tab'ing while putting on an irritable face. It makes you look busy:cheese:

... and very important. I know that face. Hell, I invented it! If you're gonna use my face, it'll cost you 50 bucks per frown.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I didn't hear from him for the next two days. He then appeared at my door with a powerpoint presentation of how I can make more efficient use of my time in the shower - so I can finally be on time when we have plans. Hmpf.

That sounds like a clear cut case of INTJ humor. You know, the kind that was a lot funnier in our heads than it is in application.

That aside, Jeno, sounds like you haven't really met a Fi-intensive INTJ yet.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Still the problem for everything and the answer to all:

4213-t-shirt-drink-beer-ohne-gelb-weiss.jpg

:cheers:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

<-----IT guy

This is one skill that I'd die of boredom without.

Edit: Entropie... I knew I liked you. :cheers:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
So Kra - INTJ men wont feel all imasculated if I ask them out... actually the chap who I was chatting about made a move on me, - albeit on the web....

L

Dude, tread this one lightly. Make sure that he was in fact really making a move on you and not just being as friendly and outgoing as he knew how. This was my mistake. In my experience, they do not like a direct approach. Tread lightly.

That sounds like a clear cut case of INTJ humor. You know, the kind that was a lot funnier in our heads than it is in application.

That aside, Jeno, sounds like you haven't really met a Fi-intensive INTJ yet.

Well, it was not funny. In his rush to consider his joke, he never once considered how humiliating that was for me to stand there and be watched like that. Either way, onwards and upwards.

And Entropie, I'm sorry sweetie. But if it were not for that experience, you probably would never have found your INFJ. So, something good came from it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Girl, you must have been here long enough to know I worship P-ness??

Last one. Promise. :rolli:

You keep stealing my all-time-jokes. First the 50 bucks regarding smilies and now you claim P-ness.

I sense a storm coming young Padawaan :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Dude, tread this one lightly. Make sure that he was in fact really making a move on you and not just being as friendly and outgoing as he knew how. This was my mistake. In my experience, they do not like a direct approach. Tread lightly.

Yes I'm pretty sure he was making a move (he talked muff for about an hour) but he was on the net so not perhaps all that practicle....

as for asking them out, I need to know a bloke a while before I do that. I'll drink coffee with anyone - but wont just date anyone. I heed your advice though

For what its worth I went out with an SJ for coffee and then a follow up for a beer and he started tell me to wear high heels/dress up and he turned up scruffy... hate that type of control and he had other issues so BYE!!!!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Basically, none of these men liked me. I don't know why I would want to try again. Maybe masochism? Maybe because there are so many other redeeming qualities - the humor, the devilish glint, the intelligence, the everything?? But at the end of the day, I know it probably won't work. Incidentally, these are the only men that have ever rejected me, so take that for what it's worth - it's most likely masochism.

They could be your White Whale, your Moby Dick [aren't I punny]. Regret can be a powerful thing when it manifests itself.

Again, you hit it out of the park. I'm impressed, my dear Robin. Now, shine up the batmobile for me, will ya?

For you!? I don't know why you maintain this ridiculous charade, we both know I'm the one who drives.

... and very important. I know that face. Hell, I invented it! If you're gonna use my face, it'll cost you 50 bucks per frown.

I believe I'm allowed to use it under the Fair Use doctrine. Plus, I credit George Costanza anyways, so you get nothing from me! :tongue10:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
S&P = P-ness is goodness.... I can see that, although lack of time keeping, never completing stuff, change of plans - distractions etc - can irk at times I would think

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes I'm pretty sure he was making a move (he talked muff for about an hour) but he was on the net so not perhaps all that practicle....

as for asking them out, I need to know a bloke a while before I do that. I'll drink coffee with anyone - but wont just date anyone. I heed your advice though

For what its worth I went out with an SJ for coffee and then a follow up for a beer and he started tell me to wear high heels/dress up and he turned up scruffy... hate that type of control and he had other issues so BYE!!!!

hahaha, he talked muff with you? Oh good lord. Either way, I find them to be all talk most of the time. But I'll let you know if I ever get a larger sample size.

Oh the SJs... In a way, there is something sexy about all that controlling behavior - when watched from afar, of course.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
But for serious, I don't need another J in my life. Not in my romantic relationships, anyway. I need a P to balance out my hard J and I think Js and Ps could each benefit from learning something from each another. Two strong Js in one relationship could kill a dead person.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
They could be your White Whale, your Moby Dick [aren't I punny]. Regret can be a powerful thing when it manifests itself.

classic. but who are you speaking about when you say regret? je ne regrette rien!!!

For you!? I don't know why you maintain this ridiculous charade, we both know I'm the one who drives/

True, I've always seen you as more of a chauffeur than a proper sidekick.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Jen the whole

"are the only men that have ever rejected me" and the intellegence thing all sound quite mindmate to me.

I've had an ENTP man under my skin for the last decade (although I hadn't seen him - he haunted me), until I get a feel of him lately and I'm think he was not all that.

Intellegence and not putting up with crap from you - is very attractive. No matter how assertive women are, they don't want to be with a man who is a door mat, and as an ENTP you can probably wrap most men round your finger, there is no challenge and it's dull, hence the challenge of the INTJ

The shower guy, v. strange, imaging standing watching a woman naked, showering and it takes you 2 whole dayes to fix the process, I hope you asked for your money back?

L :)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
But for serious, I don't need another J in my life. Not in my romantic relationships, anyway. I need a P to balance out my hard J. Two strong Js in one relationship could kill a dead person.

Sweetie - in my book, one J can do that all by themselves...

Lists, check lists, route plans, instructions to breath.... :p

I do think there needs to be balance