• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] relationships xNTJ's with xNTP

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
. After too long, I lose patience and interest.

Yes thats my point, if he doens't make the effort soon I'll just think sod this for a game of soldiers... But I have said I'm begining to get twitchy so he will either move or not...

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
erm, i like NTJs just not as romantic partners. i see ENTJ as great (perhaps the best possible) partners is business/crime but that's it. in fact, i'd rather be in a relationship with their opposite, the isfp.

i've known a couple ENTJ guys, (and only one INTJ who i didn't get the chance to know well) and err.. yes, ive experienced bit of an attraction. i think i frighten them though. the one who was kinda interested in me is slowly come to realise that im not the usual girl. i think he wanted some cute giggly thing to have hanging offf his arm. ha, he can hang off mine if he wants (as long he's quiet;))
i think the relationship would become overshadowed by the competition, ENTJs and i just can't seem to help ourselves.

my dad is XNTJ so i know how it kinda goes and if someone from the future told me i was going to end up married to an ENTJ i'd feel like i had been forced to settle or something (no offence). it could be alot worse though.

from what i've read in this forum, ENTJ dudes don't seem to be into INTP chicks much anyway.

i feel like we're natural comrades but im just not particularly attracted to them romantically. if this is how i feel about ENTJs i wonder what all the infj/enfp and infp/enfj hype is about? i guess its just what happens when you pair idealists together; damn dirty lies!

Last edited:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
can you explain what you mean.... I'm a bit lost which bit you are refering too... that he will stop?

That he is trying to find a way to have a better communication with you.
Maybe he is just doing what you are doing in this thread. (just a thought)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
That he is trying to find a way to have a better communication with you.
Maybe he is just doing what you are doing in this thread. (just a thought)

It's possible but he is sharking women while he is doing it... well he is perusing a dating sight, which isn't like this in terms of chatting about stuff. He may be doing it quiet innocently... but then I suspect that is a conveineint through to me and the guy is just sharking other women but claims he isn't chatting to them... t's possible he is just looking

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
my dad is XNTJ so i know how it kinda goes and if someone from the future told me i was going to end up married to an ENTJ i'd feel like i had been forced to settle or something (no offence). it could be alot worse though.

women almost always marry their dads....:D you can scream all you like but xNTJ here you come :p

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It's possible but he is sharking women while he is doing it... well he is perusing a dating sight, which isn't like this in terms of chatting about stuff. He may be doing it quiet innocently... but then I suspect that is a conveineint through to me and the guy is just sharking other women but claims he isn't chatting to them... t's possible he is just looking

As I said "contigency planning" is the most probable scenario and my bet goes to this one.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes I would think - I'll see if he keeps it up post us meeting up properly and if does I'll do tit for tat and see how he likes it.

:D

Thanks - you've been a real help, I do think this guy is trustworth and legitimate, i guess things are always strange at the begining... but I am hopeful :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yes I would think - I'll see if he keeps it up post us meeting up properly and if does I'll do tit for tat and see how he likes it.

:D

Thanks - you've been a real help, I do think this guy is trustworth and legitimate, i guess things are always strange at the begining... but I am hopeful :)

In that case good luck.

However I am wondering why do you think that this guy is an INTJ ? (just curious)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
In that case good luck.

However I am wondering why do you think that this guy is an INTJ ? (just curious)

We typed him when I started chatting to him... just gave him some big choices, I'm pretty sure he actually is... he has a phd in physics, and is very bright.

Basically I asked him if he prefered to think then talk or talk as he thinks... he was an I (and I'm pretty sure about that...

Then asked him if he was a big or a small pickture guy, needed evidence or was imaganative... very N

Then asked if he prefered to make decisions on emotions or rationally, he was big time T

Then the plan v's unplanned... V planned​

I keep trying to get him to take the test which he said he would but he hasn't.... If I was querying anything - that I can't see visably is he might be an S type, but I wont know for sure until I meet him. Not full proof but I'm reasonably sure he is INTJ

I feel I am getting very into him...:wubbie: aweeeeeeeeeee

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well I gave up, the sharking was just getting too much. Shame because I really liked him, but I don't want to be with a guy who had a roving eye, life is too short and it would ultimately breed either jelousy or insecurity... stuff that for a tube of smarties....

hmmmmmm never mind... NEXT!

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Supposedly the best partner for the INTP romantically is the ENTJ. This makes sense to me. I've usually gotten along with every ENTJ male I've met, and I do like the extroverted factor to some extent. I do however love my fellow INTPs, and I get along with one of my closest male INTP friends swimmingly. It's like discussing things with a male version of myself. Everything is understood, because we are so similar. The emotions, thought process, etc. Not once have I had a bad disagreement with this fellow. We speak on the same terms. It's nice.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"XNTJ's and XNTP's" has got to be the cutest way of saying NT's ever.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Supposedly the best partner for the INTP romantically is the ENTJ. This makes sense to me. I've usually gotten along with every ENTJ male I've met, and I do like the extroverted factor to some extent. I do however love my fellow INTPs, and I get along with one of my closest male INTP friends swimmingly. It's like discussing things with a male version of myself. Everything is understood, because we are so similar. The emotions, thought process, etc. Not once have I had a bad disagreement with this fellow. We speak on the same terms. It's nice.

Who says INTP-ENTJ? It's not Keirsey and definitely isn't a socionics dual thing.

Problem with INTP romance can be that you can encounter the same problems and have the same blind spots, intrapersonally.

"XNTJ's and XNTP's" has got to be the cutest way of saying NT's ever.

But we're just talking about the J/P switch! Not those incestuous demons who stick to the same functions!

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Who says INTP-ENTJ? It's not Keirsey and definitely isn't a socionics dual thing.

This place says so: INTP Relationships

Problem with INTP romance can be that you can encounter the same problems and have the same blind spots, intrapersonally.

Yeah, this is a tough one in the beginning. I'm still struggling sometimes. There needs to be a concious effort to work through it, willingness to learn and gain understanding for each others weak spots. I think it's pretty cool, cause you learn a lot about yourself in the process.

But we're just talking about the J/P switch! Not those incestuous demons who stick to the same functions!

I gotta say, I'm really starting to like the P in INTP. It makes them truly unique and reduces my chances of dying of a heart attack.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
you know this just got spooky because this thread died just after the INTJ had fallen on the earth (the world is flat), but he started chatting to me again yesterday and low and behold this thread gets bumped.

Spooky... still I've kind of gone off the ball, he is being all one word answers instead of chatting and he is still a country away

Ho hum maybe I ought to replace properly