• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Emo ENTP Men... Huh?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I am just asking cause I want to get to know the fantasy world you live in

So it's your opinion that ENTP men don't get laid that frequently? The guy was probably a 9 out of 10 in looks, highly intellectual but charming, could dance incredibly well(he was from a family of dancers), was well spoken, driven, always had a new idea about how to make money(and was already well paid),etc.. Basically, he was what a lot of girls wanted. Extroverted Perceiving men, imo, tend to have a very good track record with bedding women. You think not? I like to see the MBTI as a guide to personality, but everyone is different.

I would've thought this guy was an SP if it weren't for his blunt, confrontational manner, coupled with his need to pick apart every philosophy, religion, and idea known to man.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well you have to know that my judgement is clouded by alot of issues, but basically I dont think ENTPs are that well connected to live no.

And if they are they dont even know. And I dont expect you to understand that.

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
edit - plus, if I were actually 'on the market' at all (as opposed to sworn to a celibate life), I can easily imagine that I'd find casual stuff a LOT easier. if I found myself in love with someone and seriously wanting a relationship with them, it'd scare me stiff. my confusion as to what to do about it would paralyze me and I'd end up just trying to act like I didn't feel anything particular for them. in fact this is what did happen with me before I swore myself to celibacy.

Remember a) ENTP - likes new and temporary things, doesn't like routine and longterm planning; b) ENTP's are (just look around the NT forum, it's all over the place) extremely vulnerable when it comes to actually feeling emotional attachments to people, or serious emotions at all, and can be paralyzed by them. if not given strong external encouragement, they won't seek to explore or even acknowledge these emotions, but are much more likely to deny/avoid them.
First jeno, now you... Stealing my thoughts from my head... It's not fair :azdaja:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
the "being a really good dancer" thing is definitely from the family of dancers. N dominant types don't seem to me to have a great track record with physical things generally! see the Sensotard thread! :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya + lets face it "being a really good dancer" is codeword for being good in bed and who is that ? I am not

But I got bronze, silver and gold medal in classical dancing :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
no, there you're wrong entropie, ENTP's totally are good in bed. Fact. Actually wasn't there a poll in the sex forum that proves it?

if you're not, you're just the exception that proves the rule :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You know when you have experienced the moment even a plastic doll laughs about you cause you came again before anything has happened, you know that you in that field are better really really calm -.-

*looks at plastic doll* :D

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Does it actually bear a relation that your avatar is red ?
entropie, dear, take out a dictionary, coulour-chart, visit a doctor or whatever needed - my avatar is not red.
besides - it would be nice of you to explain how your comment had anything to do with OP at all. or how was it considered good manners.
*waiting

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
the "being a really good dancer" thing is definitely from the family of dancers. N dominant types don't seem to me to have a great track record with physical things generally! see the Sensotard thread! :D
Derail! Derail!
I actually have noticed that THE best (the very best) dancers are N-dominants. It's something like... It might be difficult to get to 'feel' the body and get the technique in the beginning, but once N-s get the hang of it, they actually can evolve better than S-s, being more expressive and imaginative.
And now that I'm thinking about - that's why I prefer N-s in bed, too. They are actually able to look beyond the technique and go FURTHER than that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you be evil rock on

I be sleeping, wish you the best of luck

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Derail! Derail!
I actually have noticed that THE best (the very best) dancers are N-dominants. It's something like... It might be difficult to get to 'feel' the body and get the technique in the beginning, but once N-s get the hang of it, they actually can evolve better than S-s, being more expressive and imaginative.
And now that I'm thinking about - that's why I prefer N-s in bed, too. They are actually able to look beyond the technique and go FURTHER than that.

+1

maan, i know i can get good at absolutely anything...just need to right headspace

sculpting

Haha. Trust me, he's an ENTP, officially tested. He wasn't even really bragging per se. He was more or less divulging in a manner that only an ENTP could manage. He didn't seem to fully grasp the concept of "appropriate time and place" for which to say such and such a thing. Nonetheless, that didn't stop the same girls he talked about from sleeping with him over and over again.

Hmm ok.

So what does make you think entp are good with woman ? I mean really we are NTs

The most special, seductive magical NTs there are. ENTP men are like giant, genius-retarded children, who are simultaneously amazingly innocent and silly, spastic and mischievious, yet are the ultimate lusty, seductive, delicious creatures. Retardedly so. Like morons. Really clever ones. And yes they sometimes amaze me with the stuff that pops out of thier mouths when thier filters get diverted. I am in the process of buying remote shock collars for some of my entp boys.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
The most special, seductive magical NTs there are. ENTP men are like giant, genius-retarded children, who are simultaneously amazingly innocent and silly, spastic and mischievious, yet are the ultimate lusty, seductive, delicious creatures. Retardedly so. Like morons. Really clever ones. And yes they sometimes amaze me with the stuff that pops out of thier mouths when thier filters get diverted. I am in the process of buying remote shock collars for some of my entp boys.

and here i was trying to find out what humility feels like...thanks for ruining my day monster, THANKS A LOT

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
no, there you're wrong entropie, ENTP's totally are good in bed. Fact. Actually wasn't there a poll in the sex forum that proves it?

if you're not, you're just the exception that proves the rule :D

I have a number of friends who have dated or are married to ENTPs. ENTP men are the ones, from what I've heard, who will actually read the sex manuals, and use them well. So yea entropie.....

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Derail! Derail!

This makes sense to me. A girlfriend of mine is an ESFP, and she could dance fairly well. Actually, she prized herself on her skills. She started dating a guy, an ENT?, who couldn't dance at all. They started taking classes together, and now she wont dance with him anymore because he dances her off the dance floor.