• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] So I Met This Girl...

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...actually I've known her for a season now. It took me that long to pin her firmly in the 'N' territory, but her Fe is so developed and I know so few NTPs that I thought for sure she was an NF--maybe the fabled INFP Unicorn in all her rarity. Either way, I figured that out waaaay to late.

One night, at Chili's sitting near fifty of our closest friends, we hashed out exactly what she was: and Ambiverted NTP. I was :eek: to say the least, but there was no where to go at the dinner table--this girl I've known for three months has seen me at my :crazy:-:moonwalk:iest and now there was nothing to :peepwall: behind. No disguise could help me salvage my inner Rico Suave :sombrero::devil: and I couldn't get my :cool::2ar15: sheilds up fast enough to avoid showing the tinyest bit of :yay: and :ohmy:to which she responded:

"Does that do something for you?"

:drool: :hug: :wubbie::wub::huh:

"Well, it's interesting." :D

Come on! What kind of response was that?! :rolleyes2::doh::BangHead:
:BangHead::BangHead: :moodeath:

Okay, emotes aside, how rare are NTP girls anyway? Very. I'm screwed aren't I? :lol:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm reminded of reading one of those disney books where you press the buttons to make sound effects as you read.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Fuzz, you are a very enthusiastic person, aren't you :D

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I think she's just trying to flatter you fuzzcrossed. *sarcasm*

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fuzz, you are a very enthusiastic person, aren't you :D

Only when I'm in :wub: or infatuation. :huh: Not really much difference when you're a younger NF.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Make her know you're interested now and then you wont have to regret not doing anything later.

It's like buyer's remorse except worse sometimes, you could have saved money on a cheaper item but instead you broke your bank. If you just watch the opportunity to get with her go by you might get a broken heart.

Eris

MBTI Type
IsTP
I'm reminded of reading one of those disney books where you press the buttons to make sound effects as you read.

^ Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking!

Anywho, I know two ENFJs irl - one is one of my closest female friends, and the other is my brother - and I get along with both of them great. I wish I knew more of you guys, because I <3 yall. :biggrin:

With that said, I'm sure you'll be fine. :yes:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
...actually I've known her for a season now. It took me that long to pin her firmly in the 'N' territory, but her Fe is so developed and I know so few NTPs that I thought for sure she was an NF--maybe the fabled INFP Unicorn in all her rarity. Either way, I figured that out waaaay to late.

One night, at Chili's sitting near fifty of our closest friends, we hashed out exactly what she was: and Ambiverted NTP. I was :eek: to say the least, but there was no where to go at the dinner table--this girl I've known for three months has seen me at my :crazy:-:moonwalk:iest and now there was nothing to :peepwall: behind. No disguise could help me salvage my inner Rico Suave :sombrero::devil: and I couldn't get my :cool::2ar15: sheilds up fast enough to avoid showing the tinyest bit of :yay: and :ohmy:to which she responded:

"Does that do something for you?"

:drool: :hug: :wubbie::wub::huh:

"Well, it's interesting." :D

Come on! What kind of response was that?! :rolleyes2::doh::BangHead:
:BangHead::BangHead: :moodeath:

Okay, emotes aside, how rare are NTP girls anyway? Very. I'm screwed aren't I? :lol:

I'm an NTP girl, and you've charmed me already. :D

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Awww thanks Blah! :D

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Word of advice--be sure you're interested in her, rather than the idea that she's a generic NTP. I can't speak for all of my NTP sisters, but I'd be suspicious of someone that was just interested in dating an NT, rather than dating me for my specific qualities.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Word of advice--be sure you're interested in her, rather than the idea that she's a generic NTP. I can't speak for all of my NTP sisters, but I'd be suspicious of someone that was just interested in dating an NT, rather than dating me for my specific qualities.

What she said.

1. rare.
2. if you're lucky.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I was hoping one of you would catch that (and of course you would, you awesome person you). :)

Truth is, I've been slowly opening up to her. We run in a social circle with a very dominant male ESTJ (we'll call him "Ralph") and he is opening doors for me in ministry leadership...places I need to be if I plan on making any sort of major impact for the people in my church.

So, my honest emotions are on TIGHT lock-and-key most of the time when he's there to make sure I don't freak him out too much (because, though Ralph is a great person, he's a bit shallow). I wasn't completely sure if I could trust "Brittney" enough to initiate actual friendship because she was his friend first, and I didn't know she was an 'N' until that Sunday--'NT' makes it much more likely I won't have to worry about her talking about me judging just by type alone, but also because I've gotten to know her enough now to where I'm comfortable opening up a little, based on my judgement of her as a person (in other words, I was getting there anyway).

Nah Tallulah, I know she's a real person, not just a letter code. But because of that code, I feel even more relaxed in letting her in.

So far she's only seen the social level of :crazy: ;)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
An NTP chick named Brittney (or equivalent)? Oh, the humanity. :p