• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, how often do you cry, [if ever] and why?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I can be a caffeine junkie at times, too. But then I go through phases where I don't touch it at all. I rarely notice a difference.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, ENTP's. Back to work. Why do we hate agreement?

Because it's boring and leaves us with nothing to talk about, and nothing to prove to ourselves.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I can be a caffeine junkie at times, too. But then I go through phases where I don't touch it at all. I rarely notice a difference.

It makes my thoughts race even more than normal.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I've mostly quit drinking. I used to drink and smoke when I went out on the weekends. It made me feel like shit later no matter how much I loved it. I've cut down on the caffeine (switched to decaf and decaf tea) and it's helped a lot, too. I didn't realize how much I was taking in until I stopped and thought about it.

2 cups in the morning, a couple cokes during lunch, a cup of coffee in the afternoon, and maybe a cup of tea or a couple of glasses of tea after work.

You think one gets boring after 6000 posts ?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always have music playing in my head! It is crazy. I always have a number of things in my head, all at once. I love caffeine :D

I drink coffee alllllllll the time! People tend to not be surprised when they find out. Haven't had some in a while. Too lazy to make it.

On second thought...where is that pot?

[Add]: Pot of coffee

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Ah, yes. Bludgeoning the mind with the senses. This is how alcohol works for me.

I grew out of that phase. I only drink when I consciously want to have a drink or two. But music, books, etc... serve as a constant distraction. And of course, this site.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What does it mean to you if something is boring? What is the feeling it causes?

Lethargy, apathy, the feeling that I want to physically hurt myself.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I grew out of that phase. I only drink when I consciously want to have a drink or two. But music, books, etc... serve as a constant distraction. And of course, this site.

Yeah. This site is a bad, bad drug.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always have music playing in my head! It is crazy. I always have a number of things in my head, all at once. I love caffeine :D

I drink coffee alllllllll the time! People tend to not be surprised when they find out. Haven't had some in a while. Too lazy to make it.

On second thought...where is that pot?

[Add]: Pot of coffee

yeah, I'm intending to get coffee now, but I'm too lazy. When I go weeks without it, I get headaches, but I didn't realize it until they were really really bad, I just assumed it was because of all the work I had been doing... and we all know which pot you meant :tongue:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Pot makes my thoughts race out of control and I can't smoke it and be alone. I really start to hate myself in those moments. I'm fine when I am with others, though.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah, I'm intending to get coffee now, but I'm too lazy. When I go weeks without it, I get headaches, but I didn't realize it until they were really really bad, I just assumed it was because of all the work I had been doing... and we all know which pot you meant :tongue:

I didn't have coffee for a few weeks, then had a tall cup of coffee and was insanely hyper. I was basically shaking. It was crazy, but incredibly fun. Normally I bring two or three cups of coffee to school haha

And of course you knew. Something tells me someone like you shouldn't have a lot of coffee. But then, that could be quite interesting :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I love the pott, best thing there is :D

dre0666l.jpg