• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Stupid NTs

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i dont know if "stupid NT" is an oxy-moron, but there are certainly a lot of self-identified NTs that turn every discussion into an argument of semantics, which is stupid by my definition of the word

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
intellegence doesn't give common sence, mensa is full of people who can't deal with the real world... and just come over as robotic. hey struggle with the concept that life isn't a series of right/wrong answers.

Lis

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Threw a bunch of off-topic yammering into The Graveyard.

Let's at least attempt to keep personal attacks on topic.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Let's at least attempt to keep personal attacks on topic.

I got this...

NTs tend to be either drunks or/and assholes. And if anyone got a problem with my assessment, I'll break my bottle of vodka over their nappy head.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I got this...
NTs tend to be either drunks or/and assholes. And if anyone got a problem with my assessment, I'll break my bottle of vodka over their nappy head.

Perfect!

Listen to Edgar.

T

ThatGirl

Please don't waste the Vodka.

Holy shit, I just realized I am an optimist. *shudders*

Jaguar

I got this...

With Imus in the morning.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I got this...

redneck-drinking-and-driving-with-hands-free-cellphone.jpg

I don't have a problem with it... but HE might. ;)

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
So lets see a thread started by an ENTJ about how shes better than everyone else. Somehow Im not suprised

Jaguar

So lets see a thread started by an ENTJ about how shes better than everyone else. Somehow Im not suprised

This thread was started by an ENTP, not an ENTJ.
In her own words:
I am ENTP word for word by almost every profile that I have read. I am stressed out ENTP, happy ENTP, any ENTP senerio I'm that.

She then decided to go "undercover" and change her type in the forum,
just for the hell of it:

Ive decided I dont really like bieng an ENTP. Its great to know who you are yada yada but I want to go undercover and try to experience different perspectives.

So I'm trying on new types to play around and really get into the groove of how they work.
What type is should I try on?
What type could you see me being?
Which brings us full-circle to your opening comment.
Now that you know the O.P. is ENTP,
you have actually insulted your own type.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
In her own words:

just for the hell of it:

Actualy it just proves that other ENTPs share my narrow minded and stereotypical views on ENTJs. She/he/it thought that ENTJs are like that and acted apropriately.

T

ThatGirl

In her own words:

just for the hell of it:

The man is obsessed with me. It would be kind of cute....if it wasn't so creepy.

Lol @ posts from almost a year ago.