• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Stupid NTs

Jaguar

Jager ....you're fucking retarded. Seriously.

Just once I'd like to see you post sober.
Why don't you drop the act.
It isn't working.

" when people say there are stupid NTs, I just don't understand how that is possible. "

That's your idiotic comment.
I thought you might need reminding.

T

ThatGirl

The fact that an ENTJ like myself questions your post, clearly shows I am unbiased.
A biased NT would agree with any bullshit that flew out of your mouth.
Frankly, I think your OP comments are irrational.

Just once I'd like to see you post sober.
Why don't you drop the act.
It isn't working.

Bias, obviously.

" when people say there are stupid NTs, I just don't understand how that is possible. "

That's your idiotic comment.
I thought you might need reminding.

I clarified this like three fucking times. Not doing it again.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, this whole thread concept, that a stupid NT is an oxymoron.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think the problem is in how you define intelllgence.
To most people the NT way of thinking is the same as intelligence. Its the stereotype of what intelligence is. Thats why NTs are almost always considered Intelligent.
Thats not to say the NT way of thinking is the only/most intelligent way. Because its clearly not. It is however the stereotype.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know of an ESFP who is perhaps one of the most intelligent people I have met. Easily passes off as more intelligent than the average INTP (since people think they are the most intelligent). The idea is that he understands your point of view no matter who you are. Because of this he knows how people think. Pretty much everyone who knows him goes to him for advice.

I know of an INTP who is so deluded into heavy metal. His knowledge and intelligence is limited and he has no idea how other people think so he just insults their thoughts. His ideas may seem intelligent at first but no one would go to him for advice as he gives shit answers due to his limited knowledge.

Knowledge and intelligence go hand in hand although they are not directly proportional to each other.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
After reading this thread:

Stupid NT isn't an oxymoron, it's redundant. NTs are clearly retarded, or else they wouldn't keep coming up with the same ideas/questions, and failing to come to a reasonable (or even original) conclusion every time. :devil:

;)

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
NTs are naturally inclined to consider things logically. This doesn't mean that their lines of thought could be heavily flawed, however.

T

ThatGirl

This would indicate a stupid act no? Not the general knowledge base of an individual.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Pretty much everyone has "knowledge" of some sort, it's often in very different areas though.