• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Stupid NTs

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
wait are you talking about like, trusting your heart or something? See I don't know if that's typology, per se.

I'm using definition 2 I guess, in the dictionary

2. a systematic classification or study of types.

Kalach: Think about it dude. A huge part of our type (that is, INTJ) is that very struggle for unique-ness that you just outlined, so how can that struggle ever ACTUALLY be valid, in any other way than...well, a type indicator?

Jaguar

So you're arguing there is a superior typology which you would like to discuss on this board?

Been there.
Done that.

That aside, be careful of your word choice.
What constitutes a "superior typology" could be a topic in and of itself. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I knew you would comment, eventually. :D

I was waiting for my moment to strike!

Also, to respond to the thread's actual topic, why the hell can't a stupid NT exist? It's stupid to think that two freakin letters determines whether someone is stupid or not.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was waiting for my moment to strike!

Also, to respond to the thread's actual topic, why the hell can't a stupid NT exist? It's stupid to think that two freakin letters determines whether someone is stupid or not.

You're right, they can exist. N and T don't tell you if someone is stupid.

It's clearly the J/P dichotomy. Ps are all P-brains. :smile:

;)

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You're right, they can exist. N and T don't tell you if someone is stupid.

It's clearly the J/P dichotomy. Ps are all P-brains. :smile:

;)

That's blatant P-ness envy.

In honesty, I've lived with being intellectual, but unintelligent. I'd rather be this way inclined than my intelligent, but dull ISTJ classmate. :S Whilst intelligence is valued higher in Society's standards, at least intellect provides a facet to one's personality. Intellect is an attractive trait to some, including myself. It can be charming.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
In honesty, I've lived with being intellectual, but unintelligent. I'd rather be this way inclined than my intelligent, but dull ISTJ classmate. :S Whilst intelligence is valued higher in Society's standards, at least intellect provides a facet to one's personality. Intellect is an attractive trait to some, including myself. It can be charming.

It is. In fact, it's so charming it should be in this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sexuality-mature-topics/20392-whatever-gets-you-off.html

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Kalach: Think about it dude. A huge part of our type (that is, INTJ) is that very struggle for unique-ness that you just outlined, so how can that struggle ever ACTUALLY be valid, in any other way than...well, a type indicator?

I think I'm okay with not being unique. My particular instantiation of the template is compelling as an identity to me. I'm not willing to subordinate my instance of the template to anyone else's instance, however. I'll be driving this particular flesh and bone ship, thank you all very much. Which is a very INTJ En 5, maybe 8, thing to say.

Maybe that's it: people instantiate their type. People give the flesh and blood meaning to the template. The template is the richer for having people driving it around. Rather than seeing, as one naturally is inclined to, type as a restriction, it's an illumination.

Also a very INTJ thing to say.

I run on rails of my choosing, for the rails choose my choice.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I think there are also NTs that lack self-awareness, so they might not be unintelligent, but they might be damned stupid in the real world.
It is not enough to see the other.
The other has to see you.
Self awareness does not absolve.
It removes the guilt only.

MBTI Type
POOP
There are plenty of stupid NTs. It's the saddest thing in the world, somewhere between a cat with no sense of balance and a dog with three legs.

The other side of the coin is that, when you're an NT, all NTs less intelligent than you will seem a bit dull.

Jaguar

I think I'm okay with not being unique.

This has nothing to do with being unique.
It has to do with accuracy.

If you don't give a shit whether a claim about functions is true or not,
I'd say your Te is comatose.

Mine on the other hand, is not.
It's my dominant function.

Ni sniffs out the bullshit, but Te actually says: BULLSHIT :D

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yo NT is so stupid, it got locked in a toilet and pissed itself!

Yo NT is so stupid, it got fired from the M&M's factory for throwing out all of the W's!

Yo NT is so stupid, it went to the SUPER BOWL with a spoon!

Jaguar

^ After reading that drivel, I actually feel sorry for INTJs right now. Lol.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Yo NT is so stupid, it got locked in a toilet and pissed itself!

Yo NT is so stupid, it got fired from the M&M's factory for throwing out all of the W's!

Yo NT is so stupid, it went to the SUPER BOWL with a spoon!

I just wanted to quote this so that you couldn't edit it later.

Carry on.