• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Best INTJ description?

cinema

You are going wrong because it describes Ti-Ne and MBTI INTJs are Ni-Te. Why would you expect a description of functions INTJs don't have as their top two would describe them? You should be asking if it's a good description of MBTI INTPs.

I stumbled on the page after reading the thread on Robispierre and googling him. It just seemed to fit INTJs (internal value system, etc.). I was not even considering functions. Since I don't know any INTPs, there was no reason to ask about them.

(Judging by the responce, maybe I know some INTPs and don't know any INTJs :))

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Just out of curiosity, 99, what type are you that you take such a keen interest in INTs? :D

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Just out of curiosity, 99, what type are you that you take such a keen interest in INTs? :D

They say once you go INT, you don't go back.

Or was it "once you go INT, you shortly have to pee"?

I can't remember.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Stratievskaya LII

Do you, INTJ, identify with this description?

The Ego Block (Introverted Logic, Extraverted Intuition) was a bit hit-and-missy.
The Super-Ego Block (Intraverted Ethics, Extraverted Sensing) was closer to home.
After that I gave up reading because the function order was just weird and the translator was obviously getting more and more tired.

I rather liked:

To form its own ethical relations To robesp'eru is sufficiently difficult.

(because it's funny)

and

It is difficult to be dismantled at the essence of ethical situation over the fact that the normative ethics of behavior prescribes. Concept "in it fairly often ethically" substitutes by concept "correctly", in consequence of which, fighting for the "valid ethics", it frequently falls into extremely unethical situation. For example, not in whom it causes doubts, which "to reproach by the piece of bread" is immoral, but indeed this it is possible to consider and as the attempt to restore validity. (why to give to someone the possibility on itself to parasitize?!)

(because it makes pragmatic moves justified by the ends sounds pleasant)

And

It is very critical to the methods of rough and cheap action. Robesp'era it is not possible to subordinate to volitional pressure. Any attempt to press on it inevitably leads to the conflict. It does not yield to the arm-twisting even when this threatens its life. It will not make it possible to humble itself, it will not make it possible "to take itself as the throat" - better it will die. It will not make it possible to pinch itself in the rights - it immediately demonstratively resists this (its kind preventive measure).

Robesp'er not only does not suffer violence - he constantly tries to fence itself from the forced action. Therefore the measure of its protection usually considerably exceeds the measure for action on it. For example, Robesp'er can refuse to the nearest relative in the single, trifling service only from the assumption that such services can enter into relation system and then his pliability becomes for all the standard of behavior, and this is already incorrect with respect to it. Protection of its territorial rights for Robesp'era also very most important question.

Because so true. Touch me not, come back tomorrow.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Crackpot - INTJ

People hate you.
Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.
But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

and for the record they don't say it behind my back, everytime I play poker someone has to say FK YOU to my face. In fact they'll say it like fk you fk you fk you fk you asshole, fk you asshole, lol I just sit there and take it, along with their money.

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
I know a lot of people think socionics is crap, but from my experience, this is probably the best description of a mature INTJ (WARNING: This is very long and a bad translation job) : Stratievskaya LII

Do you, INTJ, identify with this description?

Non-INTJ comments welcome...

Speaking as a mature INTJ, let me be blunt.

No. This description sucks wrt INTJ.

On the other hand, the typelogic link, the INTJcentral link, and the IUSB link all look pretty good to me.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBS7dVrE1U"]INTJ Description[/YOUTUBE]

:D