• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attn: INTP men

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
ENTJ women are HAWT, especially the ones on here ;) . I don't find them to be annoying or abrasive or asshole-ish at all. I'd definitely love to date a nice ENTJ woman some day.

Keep talking like that and some day might be to-day.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Me too. I can't tell you the things I get her to do for me just by pretending to be lazier than I already am. She thinks I'm hopeless and literally takes care of all the minor details in my life, while I sit back and play chess against my computer.

That's the tactic I use with my ENTJ minion friend too.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^^ Ah... INTP men almost makes it worth it being a heterosexual woman.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
I find it odd that INTPs on the whole are actually able to attract something other than sociopathic WoW nerds.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I have few female ENTJ friends. We get along very well.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I find it odd that INTPs on the whole are actually able to attract something other than sociopathic WoW nerds.

INTPs have quite a bit of charm, and besides, the WOW nerds are so thoroughly glued to their computers that not even a black hole could pull them away. And it helps that ENTJs know a good thing when they see one ;) .

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
INTPs have quite a bit of charm, and besides, the WOW nerds are so thoroughly glued to their computers that not even a black hole could pull them away. And it helps that ENTJs know a good thing when they see one ;) .

I would say INTPs have quite a lot of charm. In this case, INTP charm is all about integrity and sincerity.

Yeah, we-are-rad!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We're of natural charm. The best charm in existance.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
It's also quite charming when one of you guys take your shirt off and expose your great man shoulders.

Just throwing it out there.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You must be mistaking us with ESTP's.

When we throw our shirt off, we do not merely expose in show, we deliver.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hey, I had courtside tickets to that show! Now what am I supposed to do with them? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to throw my shirt off too and let you guys do your thing.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now you're talking. :D

INTP's function entirely on reason and results.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
It's also quite charming when one of you guys take your shirt off and expose your great man shoulders.

Just throwing it out there.

Eh, I wonder if there is a correlation between personality and body type. Because if there was, clearly all INTPs would be the manliest of all men.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Eh, I wonder if there is a correlation between personality and body type. Because if there was, clearly all INTPs would be the manliest of all men.

I've only been with one INTP man. But he's pretty much my definition of masculine. Sophisticated mind, savage body.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
I've only been with one INTP man. But he's pretty much my definition of masculine. Sophisticated mind, savage body.

I'm actually surprised. The stereotype of the unkept, couch potato INTP doesn't come out of nowhere.....