• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attn: INTP men

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Do you like ENTJ girls or do you also think they are crazy?

Also, if you have previously dated an ENTJ girl, did she control you and end up stepping all over you like a spineless puppy

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
They're amusing when they are somehow your subordinates. I wouldn't trade my ENTJ general in world-domination games for anything.

As for non-work situations, I've yet to meet and type someone as ENTJ, male or female.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Respectable. Can be attractive in many ways. I fear that they might not return the respect though. I need someone that gets me out of my psychic shell, not drive me into it.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Haven't really encountered one. I believe ENTJ is my dad's type.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Never met eny entj girls, but enfp > all.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The ENTJ girls on here are awesome.

Don't think I've met any IRL though. Thus, I have no experience to comment from.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You boys are missing out. My ENTJ sis is on fire. Although, she would blaze a trail right down your spineless backs... (no offense).

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I take offense to that statement. I've weathered and secretly conditioned my ESTJ into a cooking, cleaning, sexy machine.

The ENTJ would stand no chance.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I take offense to that statement. I've weathered and secretly conditioned my ESTJ into a cooking, cleaning, sexy machine.

The ENTJ would stand no chance.

They are wonderful and sweet, but make no mistake, they are the ones in charge. However, you get special dispensation since you've already paid your dues.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
They are wonderful and sweet, but make no mistake, they are the ones in charge. However, you get special dispensation since you've already paid your dues.

Oh see, I'd rather someone else be in charge.

:woot:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh see, I'd rather someone else be in charge.

:woot:

Me too. I can't tell you the things I get her to do for me just by pretending to be lazier than I already am. She thinks I'm hopeless and literally takes care of all the minor details in my life, while I sit back and play chess against my computer. Life is beautiful - like I said, you boys are missing out. (although, I do have to put up with her long-winded lectures/diatribes...)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Me too. I can't tell you the things I get her to do for me just by pretending to be lazier than I already am. She thinks I'm hopeless and literally takes care of all the minor details in my life, while I sit back and play chess against my computer. Life is beautiful - like I said, you boys are missing out. (although, I do have to put up with her long-winded lectures/diatribes...)

Oh well, I got good at spacing out and just saying "Uh-huh, yep, sure" when those happen. She doesn't seem to generally care if I actually listen, she just likes to say it. Which is nice!

I think every NT needs a good ETJ partner at least once to experience how wonderful it can be.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Agreed. (also everyone needs a good NTP one too, we kinda rock da bellz)

But I'll stop crashing your little slumber party now. Please continue with the pillow fights and girlie mags... :ninja:

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
You boys are missing out. My ENTJ sis is on fire. Although, she would blaze a trail right down your spineless backs... (no offense).
Who are you calling spineless?

*retreats into corner*

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I think every NT needs a good ETJ partner at least once to experience how wonderful it can be.

Mos' def.

Wife is an ENTJ. She's extremely loyal, hardworking and intelligent. On the downside, at work she's often intimidating (even to her superiors).

I'd wager most would profit handsomely from an ETJ in their lives.

Handsomely.

Profit.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^I thought she was an ENFJ? Type confusion seems to be contagious in your household....;)

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know one in person, but I think I'd fight with them too much. I'l aloof when I want to be but cross me and I'm fucking fierce.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Do you like ENTJ girls or do you also think they are crazy?

Like, sure. Never dated one, but I'd consider a bright and motivated person a lot of fun (and probably good for me, too). ENTJ != asshole. So ENTJ's, yes, assholes, no :).

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
ENTJ women are HAWT, especially the ones on here ;) . I don't find them to be annoying or abrasive or asshole-ish at all. I'd definitely love to date a nice ENTJ woman some day.