• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: How would you describe your ideal SO?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
sorry i meant cellulite.

cellulite.jpg

"90% of post-adolescent women go on to develop cellulite at some time during their life although it is very hardly ever seen in men. The thighs, buttocks and the abdomen are the most common areas for a woman to develop cellulite. Although it is often mistaken for obesity, cellulite is not actually obesity related because it can also take place in thin lean women. "

YUUUGGHH where can I find the other 10%.

Lol, I know what cellulite is. Most women (even those with cellulite) don't have whatever is happening in that photo though, so no need to worry :laugh:

EDIT: Or rather they have the decency to not wear ill fitting bikinis and stand in the shadows of some kind of palm plant.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
that girls ass is not so bad actually. There are far worse cases.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sorry i meant cellulite.

cellulite.jpg

"90% of post-adolescent women go on to develop cellulite at some time during their life although it is very hardly ever seen in men. The thighs, buttocks and the abdomen are the most common areas for a woman to develop cellulite. Although it is often mistaken for obesity, cellulite is not actually obesity related because it can also take place in thin lean women. "

YUUUGGHH where can I find the other 10%.

That woman looks perfectly fine, it's just bad lighting.

Go to the beach; few women over 25, even those who are slim & fit with a low BMI, have no visible cellulite, especially if you catch them in bad lighting & zoom in on their butt with a camera :rolli:. It's natural for a woman to be "soft", and it's only because of over-photoshopped images making people look like mannequins that people are so repulsed by it.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Worst dingleberries ever?

EDIT: I can't even be convinced he's naked because he's practically wearing pants.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
That woman looks perfectly fine, it's just bad lighting.

Go to the beach; few women over 25, even those who are slim & fit with a low BMI, have no visible cellulite, especially if you catch them in bad lighting & zoom in on their butt with a camera :rolli:. It's natural for a woman to be "soft", and it's only because of over-photoshopped images making people look like mannequins that people are so repulsed by it.

It's not just photoshop, I've met girls who really look that good. They do exist, but rare.

It's alright, it's what's inside that counts right?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Worst dingleberries ever?

EDIT: I can't even be convinced he's naked because he's practically wearing pants.

I counted the minutes you needed to add that EDIT and it were more than 5 ! Shame on you !

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh my, now we know why the back sack and crack wax wa inveneted.

I rememer having to ask a lass at univerity what cellulite was - she was not best pleased :)

alpaca

MBTI Type
INTP
Haha, I wish I understood attraction!. I've been surprised before; you never really know who'd going to float your boat.

But he HAS to be engaging in conversations-- that means he has wit, intelligence and people skills. I need someone to compensate for my occasional awkwardness. He also needs to be honest, even if it might hurt my feelings. And being a hard worker with dynamic goals is also :heart:

Eh, as for the physical stuff... I don't know. I'm white so guys of different ethnicities are usually interesting and have a cool culture to teach me about.

Basically I'm pretty easy to get along with and remain unruffled by most conflicts, so someone who challenges my ideas and takes me out of my comfort zone is most attractive to me.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Presented by God's most epic jokes: :D

Hairy-ass.jpg

They used to laugh at me.

They CALLED ME MAD/

But now I have proof.

Undenyable proof.

A REAL CENTUAR!

AND WITH IT I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!:devil:

Also:

Haha, I wish I understood attraction!. I've been surprised before; you never really know who'd going to float your boat.

But he HAS to be engaging in conversations-- that means he has wit, intelligence and people skills. I need someone to compensate for my occasional awkwardness. He also needs to be honest, even if it might hurt my feelings. And being a hard worker with dynamic goals is also :heart:

Eh, as for the physical stuff... I don't know. I'm white so guys of different ethnicities are usually interesting and have a cool culture to teach me about.are a good way to piss off daddy :devil:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
POPPY AND ENTROPIE!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneone

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEAUTIFUL THREAD?!?!?! :azdaja: