• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: How would you describe your ideal SO?

T

ThatGirl

I have found, people who are drama paranoid, tend to bring the most of it.

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Are there any NTs who are into intensely emotional partners? You guys are seriously bumming me out lol

I much prefer Fi to Fe....even enjoy it mixed well with Ne.

I find INFP's very attractive, but have noticed a certain lack of loyalty/dependability (in more than one I've known) that found very disconcerting -- and caused me to close off and distance myself from said INFP's.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

I find INFP's very attractive, but have noticed a certain lack of loyalty/dependability (in more than one I've known) that found very disconcerting -- and caused me to close off and distance myself from said INFP's.

Come to the dark side and try some SFJ. It is a learning curve as long as the communication is worked on. ;)

(I just made that sound like a product, lol, never mind)

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
If there's a problem in the relationship, I'm the first one to confront it and try to solve it. However, I trust that my SO will approach it with the same calm and rational attitude I am, and not go crazy-bitch on my ass. How does that bring drama?

T

ThatGirl

If there's a problem in the relationship, I'm the first one to confront it and try to solve it. However, I trust that my SO will approach it with the same calm and rational attitude I am, and not go crazy-bitch on my ass. How does that bring drama?

Not saying that necessarily does. Just stating a point that people who have a history of drama in relationships, enough that it becomes one of the first things they mention in what they don't want, are usually major contributers.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not saying that necessarily does. Just stating a point that people who have a history of drama in relationships, enough that it becomes one of the first things they mention in what they don't want, are usually major contributers.

Sure, I can see that. But those people usually bring drama, by trying very hard to avoid any confrontation that can bring drama. And I can see that pissing their SO off, when they want to bring up a problem.

T

ThatGirl

Sure, I can see that. But those people usually bring drama, by trying very hard to avoid any confrontation that can bring drama. And I can see that pissing their SO off, when they want to bring up a problem.

Exactly, agreed. Creating a problem about having a problem is the quickest way to create drama.

Also, there is a factor, why did all their other relationships contain drama as well? Most people don't look at what they may be doing to either cause or support it.

Everything can be handled with confrontation (aknowledgment), rationality, honesty, and solution.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Exactly, agreed. Creating a problem about having a problem is the quickest way to create drama.

Also, there is a factor, why did all their other relationships contain drama as well? Most people don't look at what they may be doing to either cause or support it.

Everything can be handled with confrontation (aknowledgment), rationality, honesty, and solution.

I'm thinking, people who can't handle dealing with a relationship and whatever comes with it, shouldn't be in one. If you're not willing to learn and/or care about the development of yourself and the relationship, you're simply too immature to be in one.

Or maybe they just have a bad dating record. You know what they say, bitches be crazy. Some people tend to create drama, when there is NO PROBLEM to be solved, just for attention. I feel sorry for THAT guy/girl.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4

Interesting. I'm as loyal as a dog:blush:

T

ThatGirl

I'm thinking, people who can't handle dealing with a relationship and whatever comes with it, shouldn't be in one. If you're not willing to learn and/or care about the development of yourself and the relationship, you're simply too immature to be in one.

Agreed

You know what they say, bitches be crazy.

Lol!

Or maybe they just have a bad dating record...... people tend to create drama, when there is NO PROBLEM to be solved, just for attention. I feel sorry for THAT guy/girl.

Yes I know a couple of those. I would say they don't account for the majority of the population. This would mean either:

A) It is unlikely the majority of your exs contain this personality trait
B) If they in fact did, you are attracted to the drama

Either one, in my opinion, shows some hint that the person themselves is drama.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yes I know a couple of those. I would say they don't account for the majority of the population. This would mean either:

A) It is unlikely the majority of your exs contain this personality trait
B) If they in fact did, you are attracted to the drama

Either one, in my opinion, shows some hint that the person themselves is drama.

Yeah, either they attract drama, or they bring it. Or a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Come to the dark side and try some SFJ. It is a learning curve as long as the communication is worked on. ;)

(I just made that sound like a product, lol, never mind)

My father is ESxJ. I think theres a little too much difference there for it to work with a type like that.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I did not create the drama here. You are saying I am the emotional party? Really? Have you not noticed how easily it rolls off me? I think you are carrying all of the baggage of this little ... whatever it is. If you don't want my help, fine with me. I have plenty of other stuff to do--it's not like I'm losing a whole lot.

I forget sometimes how other people are not able to deal with emotion the same way I do. This maybe a cause of our difficulties.

Oh man, you have to see this!
Girlfriend Doesn't Realize Boyfriend is on Vacation - CollegeHumor video

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Serious lolz were had at the last email.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^^ A very wise woman told me this: Bitches be crazy. And I think that statement sums that clip up pretty well.