• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: How would you describe your ideal SO?

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Freakishly smart, strong willed, not easily influenced, high degree of integrity, motivated, has already "found" them self, not easily offended or intimidated.

........With hot man shoulders.

That! Also, I want someone who's already "complete".

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Can I ask why you'd like to have a partner smarter than yourself? How smart do you consider yourself to be?

That's easy. You can learn a lot and he keeps things interesting and don't bore her to tears. She's THAT smart.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
That's easy. You can learn a lot and he keeps things interesting and don't bore her to tears. She's THAT smart.

I can learn a lot from a partner whom I'd consider to be of equal mental capacity, although I suppose being with someone who is smarter than you are would guarantee an enlightening experience.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great pointers in this thread! I'm happy that I fulfill a lot of them. :D

Too bad you live in Florida and you're 11 years older than I am. 30 is pushing it for me agewise. But still. :devil:

Hey! I may be 30 but I look 25! :doh:

Besides, don't you know that every young man should have a Mrs. Robinson?! :newwink:

(Oh, and don't trip over my cane when you get into bed, okay, dearie? I keep it by the nightstand. )

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey! I may be 30 but I look 25! :doh:

Besides, don't you know that every young man should have a Mrs. Robinson?! :newwink:

(Oh, and don't trip over my cane when you get into bed, okay, dearie? I keep it by the nightstand. )

Well, you have to grant him that the kitten has balls. Only thing holding me from finding your wants tempting is my lack of passport.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The recent influx of relationship threads in the NT and NF communes makes me wonder if its the iNtuitive mating season or something.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Na, we're just subconsciously gearing up for fall. Gotta keep that bed warm in the winter, especially once you get north of 45. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Freakishly smart, strong willed, not easily influenced, high degree of integrity, motivated, has already "found" them self, not easily offended or intimidated.

........With hot man shoulders.

That's like the perfect victim to every playboy in a 500 mile radius

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzph5aVsa-0"].[/YOUTUBE]

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The recent influx of relationship threads in the NT and NF communes makes me wonder if its the iNtuitive mating season or something.

I'm sure it won't be long before the gratuitous leg humping.

*re-reads thread*

Oh, too late. :D

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
He needs to:
- be passionate about something.
- be as smart, if not smarter, than I am.
- be capable of holding a conversation with me for hours and hours.
- be insightful.
- be adventurous.
- make me laugh.
- share similar ideologies with me (mainly religiously).
- have a lot of knowledge that they can teach me.
- love to learn.
- have odd and sudden realizations of beauty around them.
- be in my height range (6'0" +)
- enjoy the outdoors
- be physical in a way I enjoy.
- allow me to show my slight romantic side.
- be supportive of me and my dreams.
- enjoy generating plots to take over the world (devising plans like such is a good bonding experience.)
- love my oddness
- make me feel beautiful (I'm confident, but I have experienced one connection where the way he looked at me made me feel invincible and loved.)
- be able to be my equal and my partner. No Damsels.

He cannot:
- expect me to be a stay at home trophy wife.
- be emotionally weak or moody.
- be easily offended.
- be too touchy feely too soon.
- be too clingy.
- hate cats.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sure it won't be long before the gratuitous leg humping.

*re-reads thread*

Oh, too late. :D

Oh theyre just having fun. Not saying I think that leg humpings fun, but if other did then I would be ok with that. Not like its my place to judge or anything, but if you were the kind of person who enjoyed that then its ok. Not to say youre the kind that enjoys leg humping or anything. I mean...uh...I...you know *clears throat*, Im gonna step out for a second. IDIOT :doh:

:D

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Fuck, this is such a hard question for me for a myriad of reasons. I don't really know what my SO would be like, because it's difficult enough for me to connect with people on a regular basis. I mean, I could theorize, but sometimes what we want for ourselves isn't what's really ideal, y'know what I mean?

Here's a short list, I guess, of what I think I want in an SO.

1. Doesn't do drugs/doesn't drink in excess.
2. Someone who's able to accept me for all of my quirks.
3. Preferably someone who would broaden my horizons
4. Someone who I can't read like an open book, is intelligent, and someone who is not overly religious. (Preferably not a Christian.)

I suppose #3 is the easiest on the list, but I'm not compatible with very many people, so numbers 1, 2, and 4 are a bit harder to come by.

EDIT: I can't stand fake bitches. And one more thing I would like to have is someone whom I would not get into fights with. Being able to calmly sit down with someone and come to a conclusion with a level-head is beyond priceless.