• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Male ENTPs: describe your ideal girl...

Spry

MBTI Type
infj
...be as superficial or as deep as you like.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
could go one of two ways:

Either a personal companion type thing, where we have a meeting of minds and stimulate each other in that sense, in which case she needs to be quick minded, thick skinned, adventurous, broad-minded, intelligent and cultured, laid-back and unmaterialistic. Then we'd look to each other for fulfilling conversation and counsel and feedback on the things we do when we're apart, whilst we'd be looking to platonic friends more for the life direction type stuff.

Or more a team mate kinda thing, where we get our most satisfying conversations with platonic friends and don't look to each other for that necessarily, but more as parts of a team working towards a common goal of where we want our lives to take us, in which case she'd need to still be thick-skinned and adventurous, but the other stuff above becomes less important, replaced by things like reliable, dependable, nurturing, hard working and motivated, practical and possibly even a little ambitious.

Either way she'd have to NOT have a psychotic family that I'd be expected to become part of. In fact, either way, she'd have to remember I'm marrying her, not her family, and that I will never see her parents as anything more than "people I met", purely for her sake. I might end up liking them and getting on with them and seeing them as friends, but if I don't, I'm not going to ever be attached to them or willing to drop things I wanna do for them or spend Sundays at the dinner table with them, etc etc.; she's likewise absolved from those kinds of things with my family, too.

As for appearance... well, as long as she don't stink, I couldn't care less really. Honestly.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
(wow, sub - we sound exactly alike... I'm backing out now, sorry boys!)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Would "dead" be an inappropiate answer ? :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would "dead" be an inappropiate answer ? :D

Fully dead or mostly dead? There's strict etiquette about dating a dead person. For example, I'm no longer allowed to go dig up Doc Holliday and marry him. I know, what a crazy rule! :D

heart

heart on fire
Fully dead or mostly dead? There's strict etiquette about dating a dead person. For example, I'm no longer allowed to go dig up Doc Holliday and marry him. I know, what a crazy rule! :D

Surely this is just a question of consent. The Dead cannot give their consent. Otherwise I don't see the problem.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
In my experience ENTPs are the incarnation of the saying "familiarity breeds contempt" stay novel and always a little out of reach...oh and if you don't have a back bone run.for.your.life.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea, and the dead even have a backbone (hopefully) :D

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Seriously, no other ENTP guy wants to pipe up? Synarch, EcK, Sim World?? Come on...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Seriously I think topics like that dont concern the world. I dont get something out of it at least

Only results in mean INFPs insulting you out of no apparent reason and I am not that intrested in self-inflicted pain as it may seem due to my booze consumption :D

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hahaha, entropie... that's right, there's nothing in it for you. so keep on drinking.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I couldnt get tho what would be in it for entp males to post about their ideal woman. How great is the probability to actually hit with all the things you say someone on the forum that has this traits ? :D

And besides that: as a male note: men dont think about their ideal woman. That's a girl thing :)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No, it's not necessarily a girl thing. Many men think about these things.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well... now you understood at least my problem :)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
dammit, are you entj again? dude, pick a team already...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont believe in mbti, I told you

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Then why bother here? Is it just for the social aspect?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well even if I would believe in mbti, I dont see anything else to be here but a social aspect

as in: isnt mbti about social aspects, as in human aspects ?