• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] physical violence in NTs

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
how many of you guys have violent tendencies?

I certainly don't.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
violence is for the weak.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I beat my wife every night. Insolent whore.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have experienced a violent streak from one very drunk INTP... but he was usually a very non-violent passive person and I don't think it was a type thing at all... more like a repressed anger thing :D

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Violence is for people with serious self-esteem issues. People who can't think themselves out of heated situations. Probably less of an NT things. More of sensor/feeler thing I would imagine (SP rage comes to mind).

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I have experienced a violent streak from one very drunk INTP... but he was usually a very non-violent passive person and I don't think it was a type thing at all... more like a repressed anger thing :D

Seems like someone hasn't discovered the therapeutic value of child abuse, then.

weminuche

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I have never hit my wife, so I feel 100% confident in saying I would never do it. She has hit me and I actually found it kinda funny. That REALLY pissed her off worse.

I got in quite a few fights in Elementary & Junior high. I didnt really start them, just refused to back down. Once with a guy 2 years older than me, 5th vs 3rd grade. Learned a lesson on that one....ouch! None in HS or college.

I did beat down the clone of Spalding from Caddy Shack at 3AM in a burger joint at about 28 YO. I goaded him until he tried to hit me first though, and the entire place started clapping when he went down. He was abusing the people working there. It was new years eve, he was in a limo. I felt bad for them and thought he was a pompous ass....he definitely needed it. I guess my drunk F side was flowing....LOL.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Violence is an occasionally effective tactic.

That being said, it can be the equivalent of a nuclear weapon. You can nuke the other guy, but he and his allies may just come back to nuke you. I don't think I even need to mention how much this damages other's opinions of you. You could even get sanctioned! (IE: Restraining orders, fines, jail time, etc.)

My "nuclear" policy is to be capable of using nuclear weapons but to only use them as defensive or retaliatory measures.

T

ThatGirl

I am not a physically violent person.

Just don't fucking touch me.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
only when im saving the girl in my dreams from a bunch of assholes by whooping their asses and earning the girl's admiration so we could live happily ever after

i end up wiht a black eye and the happily ever after part never flippin happens...what the hell

weminuche

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Nothing like NT humor. Lol.

domestic_violence.jpg