• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Jon Stewart

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
Has got to be the nicest ENTP I have ever seen.
<33

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agreed.

Sexy beast.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I always kind of thought ENTJ. But I'm a fan either way (And my love for ENTPs is no secret).
:heart:

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
I thought he was an INTP with an ENTP persona. That's what his interns said, anyway...

(Okay, maybe not in those words :))

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see an Introvert. Dunno about what else type. He shows a lot of emotion when he's debating with someone he doesn't agree with. I don't see him as being detached from the argument like an NT would. It's possible though. Politics bring out heated debates in any type. He does love crossword puzzles. Hmm...maybe an INTP but with a low T? That would be my guess.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Theoretically, people round out their other functions as they get older. He's fairly old, so he would've had plenty of time to do so. It's possible he's a genuinely "nice" ENTP guy.

He wields Ti like a warrior. That's all I know.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
From my experience ENTPs tend to be pretty nice, actually. I think they're just easy-going.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
eNtP

I think he's pretty well-rounded out personality-wise.

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
He's nice, unless he's in Crossfire/Cramer mode.

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
He's nice, unless he's in Crossfire/Cramer mode.

Lol. That's exactly what I was referring to.
Hell if I'd been in that situation I would have BUSTED a CAP!
He was so polite and patient until Cramer crossed the line. He is a Huge dick.

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Has got to be the nicest ENTP I have ever seen.
<33

I thought he was ENFP myself. Especially when he gave that speech about 9/11, didn't seem very ENTP to just start tearing up like that (and the way he was expressing that emotion, attempting to hold it back), but of course, he very well could be. Keep in mind, a male ENFP is going to have a heavy T lean because of socialization. Also, the way he interviews people, just doesn't seem ENTP to me, oh and the crazy self-deprecation, ENTPs do it too, but not near the level of ENFPs IMO.

Maybe he is ENxP.

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
--_--

I thought he was ENFP myself. Especially when he gave that speech about 9/11, didn't seem very ENTP to just start tearing up like that (and the way he was expressing that emotion, attempting to hold it back), but of course, he very well could be. Keep in mind, a male ENFP is going to have a heavy T lean because of socialization. Also, the way he interviews people, just doesn't seem ENTP to me, oh and the crazy self-deprecation, ENTPs do it too, but not near the level of ENFPs IMO.

Maybe he is ENxP.

Just because someone is a T does not mean they are void of emotion.
Thinker doesn't = robot.
He's allowed to get emotional over 9/11, it was a tragic event.

T's ALL OVER the world cried, I'm sure.

Mane

Permabanned
Just watched the last episode... Couldn't find a thread about that so I decided to necro this one.

He will be missed.

á´…eparted

passages
He's a good guy, and he does good things politically.

Still can't stand him. Both him and Colbert irritate the crap out of me. I can't watch them.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it okay if I say John Oliver is funnier than him? However, John oliver's show is only once a week whereas his is a daily show, which means John has more time to find funnier material.