• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Do you like Lost?

Eye 'n' Teepee

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The added emphasis on the hatch, something that seems fairly insubstantial to the main storyline, was probably also pretty useless in the long run save introducing Desmond.

(SPOILERS ALERT!)

It also introduced the Dharma Initiative...and Desmond's turning of the fail-safe key was what triggered his consciousness to travel through time.

Anyway, I see Lost as being best enjoyed by N's, especially NP's and more intelligent people in general. NP's because it's imaginative and open-ended, which allows them to speculate, and more intelligent people in particular because the plot is too complex for most stupid people who would rather be watching "What Not to Wear" on TLC.

yupyupyup

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I watched Lost for last seasons, but honestly this one sucks! At first it was kind of clever because things I guess fit together, but at this point completely random things happen just for the sake of shocking it's viewers. They just do whatever they want and all the dramatic moments seem to have lost their value. It's become too too far-fetched if that's possible.

F

figsfiggyfigs

for some reason I read " Do you look Lost??"

I was like " wtf... *looks around*... nooo...."

but , yes, to answer your question.

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I like it.
Not so much that I'm addicted to it, but I'm pretty curious how everything will turn out in the end.

Halfway through season 4 now.