• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Defying the Odds: ENTP + ENTP Coupling

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i did this once. :shocking:

it was hot and bright... and fun for a while, but it quickly burnt itself out. i didn't feel fulfilled by the relationship. generally: his strengths are my strengths, which made me feel less valuable. his weaknesses are my weaknesses, which was annoying (we hate in others that which we see in ourselves). arguing with someone that knows your tricks is a drag. he would turn on the charm sometimes and i could see straight through it: reminded me of how manipulative i can be. we were also working in the same field, so that added to the stifling feeling.

we're still friends and i enjoy him as a friend very much. fun company minus the mess/compulsion for neurotic introspection.

i have also done entj + entp, but that's enough sharing for today. [yelps]

ShineyShirt

I'm an ENTP and found out today my boyfriend is too. To be honest I had no idea and it's actually the best relationship I've ever been in because I can say things and instead of him getting offended, he listens to my side and calmly and logically explains his. He never misses a chance to intake knowledge from me and keeps a record of what I say in his brain and then argues back and it's the most satisfying thing because it never gets heated. It's always two great scientists trying to dissect something together by arguing. Also, he has a romantic side but it isn't for the sensitive type. And not to mention, he makes me laugh so hard it's unreal. He makes me laugh until my face hurts, then he won't stop. I didn't think I'd want to date someone just like me but here I am the HAPPIEST I've ever been in a relationship. Hope this helps!