• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Amazing INTP athletes

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do you type Zidane as an INTP?

He's a tad bit too eccentric for ISTP and he's not very directive either as well as more behind the scenes which better fits the rational INTP rather than the impulsive ISTP.

He's not cool like SPs are either but he is rather A-social like introverted NTs commonly can be and he seems kind of distant and removed which are also not SP traits.

I would guess INTJ for Zidane before ISTP but my best guess is INTP 6w5 sp/so since he also seems very private and security oriented.

Feel free to provide counter-arguments as you wish. I say this all the time, but I love a good fight!

edit - Zidane was also a very creative playmaker and a master of ball movement as well as forseeing transformative contingencies on the field which is also more NT.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
He's a tad bit too eccentric for ISTP and he's not very directive either as well as more behind the scenes which better fits the rational INTP rather than the impulsive ISTP.

He's not cool like SPs are either but he is rather A-social like introverted NTs commonly can be and he seems kind of distant and removed which are also not SP traits.

I would guess INTJ for Zidane before ISTP but my best guess is INTP 6w5 sp/so since he also seems very private and security oriented.

Feel free to provide counter-arguments as you wish. I say this all the time, but I love a good fight!

edit - Zidane was also a very creative playmaker and a master of ball movement as well as forseeing transformative contingencies on the field which is also more NT.

Lots of ISTP are not sociable or cool, I know some.

I don't know that much about him so I wouldn't attempt to type him...but I don't see any convincing arguments for your typing!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think an example of a soccer player who actually could be ISTP 6w5 sp/so rather than INTP like Zidane would be Wayne Rooney.
752107-wayne-rooney.jpg