• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Helpline...

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Oh, and, with regard to the thread that you mentioned, I actually did think it was a joke when i first read it. I can't imagine that any sensible person would believe in such a thing.

Ah, I've heard similar before. I'm ok with people who've chosen to believe things like that, but I think it was very poorly presented (not to mention way in the wrong subforum). Needless to say I didn't find it very convincing.

Yeah, if an ISFJ doesn't load as much food on your plate as everyone else, that's not an oversight - they absolutely can't stand you.
Haha, I do know an ISFJ who does things like that.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
...you guys are talking about my thread in another thread? Why don't you just post in the original thread?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
...you guys are talking about my thread in another thread? Why don't you just post in the original thread?
Because I brought it up in reference to a point I was making in this thread.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

One person used your topic as an example here. This thread not about your thread.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Absolutely we do. I think it has much more to do with the way it is presented. If it is a bunch of half-thoughts dripping with emotion then it gets tuned out, regardless of idea.

Thanks. Yes i learn't the hard way with that one.

Ooh I am going to answer more of your questions because you just can't get rid of me, Saslou.
I have been known to automatically dismiss someone's ideas, especially if they have said things in the past which struck me as illogical. I think this is a problem that a lot of people see with INTJs, so I've tried to work on it, and I've found it to be very beneficial to consider ideas that I would not originally have supported.

I don't want to get rid of you. :). I do like your thinking but isn't illogical only based on one's interpretation of the facts explained. Both people's ideas can be sound in theory.

Clash between Fe and Fi, I think. Fe wants you to play along with everyone. Tert Fi has no clue why the hell anyone would do such a thing. It's probably the same with ESFJs, but they're too concerned with appearing pleasant to tell you about it. INFJ would just not say anything about it and hold a grudge, while ENFJ would try to connect it to something everyone can appreciate.

Lol. Heyyyyyy. I just don't want to make a scene, so i'll PM you if a comment is below the belt.

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Yeah, I got a question...

Why do INTJs seem to think that being a socially crippled irreverent asshole is an acceptable behavior in a society that requires human interaction?

We know it's not acceptable, but we don't really care. I think in those more immature INTJ's it's that arrogance at play.

But not all INTJ's are like that. I'm not socially crippled, and I know many more who aren't either. :)