• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's, what have you invented?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did I earn my title of inventor? :-D

For sure, but you also earned it long, long ago. :)

And FTR, you do not need to invent a thing to keep the ENTP card. I've made very few innovations in architecture so far... I'm more likely to go and invent something but I've been terribly blank lately. And I'm too 'I' to post here anyway...

But remember that inventing isn't about necessarily building something new (and no follow-through requirement whatsoever); it's more about having a novel idea about how a thing could be improved. I'm sure there's at least some new ideas for things to be shared.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
The channel switching cap. It looks like a cap on the outside, but it's much more, it connects to your brain's electric waves, making you switch TV programs just by thinking at them.
undefeated-diamond-strikes-new-era-cap.jpg

For twice the price you can buy the channel switching cap with a heiniken beer attached to it, so you won't have to bother moving around getting beer.

---
The telepatic fuck you microcip.
Bill.microcip.flu.JPG

What does it do?
You plug it inside your brain, and you can telepatically communicate with others.
Unfortunately I only made it say 2 sentences: Fuck you and Go fuck yourself, the person who receives the telepatic message won't know where it came from.
:laugh:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
What does it do?
You plug it inside your brain, and you can telepatically communicate with others.
Unfortunately I only made it say 2 sentences: Fuck you and Go fuck yourself, the person who receives the telepatic message won't know where it came from.
:laugh:

Maybe there's a sect of timetravellers in the future who used this technology to get back at the ancestors of the people who bullied them in public school and that's why how we get schizophrenics. Makes sense why it would run in families! :laugh:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's about improvisation. All 4 of the NP types are very adept at it - actually all 8 P types have it (although it manifests a little bit differently in S's and N's.). When a problem arises, it's about taking what you have in front of you or available to you at that moment (limited resources) and making it work in your favor.

I'm embarrassed to use this example, but it cracks me up. Once I was in a multi-phase interview. I met with one group (and we ate fruit and refreshments) and then I had just enough time for a bathroom break before meeting the CEO in his office. I went into the bathroom, looked in the mirror and, wouldn't you know it, I had a piece of dark food stuck between my teeth (I usually don't have the food in teeth problem). I couldn't get it out with my tongue, or my finger, or by swishing water around in my mouth. It was stuck! I immediately went into improvization mode and looked at my shirt sleeves and in my pants pockets to see if there was a loose string that I could pull off to floss with. Nope - no strings. Come on, quick! Think of something! So, I pulled a hair out of my own head, quickly flossed with it, and walked into the CEO's office with my smile intact. *When he asked me why he should hire me, I thought for a second and said, "My on-the-spot problem-solving skills are unparalleled."

*That last sentence isn't really true.
**Yes, I washed my hands before shaking hands with the CEO. :D

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
recently- a bunch of new words + college app tracking/checking system :D