• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Evil

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I didn't say live and let live. The opposing sides have to fight just to meet in the middle. I am saying trying to force people to into a particular lifestyle can only ever yield short term results.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I didn't say live and let live. The opposing sides have to fight just to meet in the middle. I am saying trying to force people to into a particular lifestyle can only ever yield short term results.

Well, my post has nothing to do with yours.

However I don't think that saying "NO" to live and let live by definition leads to immaturity. Since I think that if you form an idea and you create a plan how to make it happen and you manage to convince(nicely) people to do it you don't live by principle "live and let live".

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Assumes a degree of fairness and ability to negotiate. Some people don't want to negotiate. They fight to win. A lot of them are feelers with ridge views of how the world should be. They cannot easily be reasoned with. To that end they will fight dirty and find some twisted way to justify their behavior.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Fellow NTJs, what do you honestly think about "Live and let live" philosophy ?

I try. I am not always successful. Sometimes it is helpful to think of how big or small bucking this philosophy will be for me in the big picture and reacting or not reacting accordingly.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
There is no good or evil. I mean, if you decide an action is one or the other, it would be an opinion, since everyone has different values and beliefs. Henceforth neither word can be defined. (But I don't talk about this IRL because I have a reputation for being an evil genius that might come in handy someday. If I ever want to intimidate someone. I dunno.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Knowing it but nevertheless living it is the only evil !

I think ENTJs are somewhat better when it comes to that than ENTPs

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Fellow NTJs, what do you honestly think about "Live and let live" philosophy ?

Live and let live is fine, as long as all parties involved respect it. That never happens by the way. So I'd say I redefine it as, "Live and let live... Until somebody gets uppity with you. Then you put them in their place quickly and forcefully."

I only actively seek to master my own domain. However, I usually forcefully reject another's attempt to "master" me. That's probably the strong I in me.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I dont think it's because the ENTJs dont feel but it is more that we make calculated decisions.

Actually ENTJs are rated as having the highest emotional intelligence.

"In a the recent issue of the Bulletin for Psychological Type (Vol. 29, No.3 2006), one of the authors, Henry “Dick” Thompson (2006, p. 18), reported on some of his research into EI and Type. One finding I found quite interesting was that of the 5 personality types with the highest overall EQ score, three preferred Feeling and two preferred Thinking. In fact the top 2 were ENTJ and ESTJ ! (followed by ENFJ, ESFP, and ENFP). Of the 5 personality types with the lowest overall EQ score, three were Feeling types and two were Thinking types. And surprisingly, the bottom two were Feeling types: ISFJ and INFP! People looking for a correlation between EQ and Feeling won’t find it in Thompson’s research! About the only conclusion Thompson seemed willing to risk from this study was it appears that the EQ measures have a bias towards Extraversion." from:
Emotional Intelligence and Personality Type

F is not correlated with emotional intelligence. I tend to find people with
F tend to have a selfish emotion, more like what am I feeling?
But people with T would be more objective and consider how everybody is feeling.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
To me, evil refers to someone who gives harm in return for goodness. Coexistence with them is impossible. Avoidance or destruction are the appropriate responses to them.