• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] What is the function order?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
For INTJs what is the function order of their shadows? I have seen two different versions, one that says Ne Ti Fe Si, and one that just says a negative form of ESFP which can't be the same as above. Anyone know?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
You got the conventional listing of the 8 function for INTJ correct.
Ni Te Fi Se Ne Ti Fe Si

I don't think that's how we develop the use of these functions though. Certainly Se doesn't come before Ne... but Si is pretty much nonexistent for Ni dominants.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
You got the conventional listing of the 8 function for INTJ correct.
Ni Te Fi Se Ne Ti Fe Si

I don't think that's how we develop the use of these functions though. Certainly Se doesn't come before Ne... but Si is pretty much nonexistent for Ni dominants.

sooo are you saying it's Ne Ti Fe Si?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Correct. The order listing is

5th Ne
6th Ti
7th Fe
8th Si

The order of development/degree of usage, however, is not in that order.