• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] "bored" of your friends?

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
ever feel your bored of your friends and wuold like nothing but to get away from these peeps?

dont get me wrong...i love these dude and dudettes. INTP, ENFP, and me are the best buddies ever...except i can't get rid of this feeling that i need to meet some new people...new perspectives, i know my friends so well i can usually predict what they are gonna say before they say it

everytime we meet, we do the same shit...its a lot of fun and what not but faaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

i think i need a 'mentor'...someone i dont feel superior to...someone i cant own in every convo i have...someone who is better than me and can push me around...someone i have an unusually high amount of respect for, to the point of admiration

who thinks im retarted

P

Phantonym

You're not retarded. You just need some change and new challenges.

P

Phantonym

i know thaaaat

but thanks

:rofl1: See. Even people you are not friends with bore you.

Edit: Since thisGuy and I are now friends, I have the liberty to say that he is retarded. Just kidding :laugh:

:hug:

Last edited:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I get bored of my people all the time.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm always getting bored of my friends.
Its really annoying. There are few that I don't get annoyed with at some point. Right now i'm a little bored of my closest friends. They are overly emotional and loud and drink too much.

But they are very very good to me. So I tell myself that I need them and wonder what I'd do without them. At the same time I always try to make new friends when I can.

Because if I hang out heavily with one crowd it ends up me thinking things like

"man these people are WAY too into school and totally boring.."
"WAY too into drugs."
"WAY too into themselves and unsupportive"
"WAY too into partying."
"don't get outside enough"
"never want to stay in."
"too shy!"
"too needy"
"too hyper!"
"too idiotic, not smart enough"
"TOO smart! like to flaunt it. Always trying to one up eachother."
the list goes on.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I kinda know what you mean. Not to the same degree perhaps but yeah. The solution is to meet new people. You'll both have a possibility to soothe your Ne and to appreciate your close pals' company more.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kinda know what you mean. Not to the same degree perhaps but yeah. The solution is to meet new people. You'll both have a possibility to soothe your Ne and to have more fun when you are with your close pals.

yea, I agree.
Being around other people besides your best buddies make you appreciate the time when you are with them.

sculpting

are you sure it's the people and not just you being bored? Isnt that a common entp theme-utter, total boredom, that just sort of eats at you guys? So you find new people, and maybe they entertain you for a bit. Maybe you need some IRL entps to debate/be crazy with with to give NeTi some stuff to chew on.

My IRL entps always love estps as they are the ultimate cure for boredom. Jus my two cents though.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
It's because of people like you that I don't have any friends.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
yea, I agree.
Being around other people besides your best buddies make you appreciate the time when you are with them.

true dat...we ARE best buddies. best part is if i took off for a month and came back, they won't even be that offended cuz they know me now

are you sure it's the people and not just you being bored? Isnt that a common entp theme-utter, total boredom, that just sort of eats at you guys? So you find new people, and maybe they entertain you for a bit. Maybe you need some IRL entps to debate/be crazy with with to give NeTi some stuff to chew on.

My IRL entps always love estps as they are the ultimate cure for boredom. Jus my two cents though.

yes ma'am...undervalued two cents, you have

yeah...its more me than them...stupid ENTPs :headphne:
they are actualyl amazing people and we have been thru some times that make for a lasting friendship...thru the thick, thru the thin

be mroe interesting then
k, im sorry...ill put out 6 months worth for food next time i take off...promise

:rofl1: See. Even people you are not friends with bore you.

Edit: Since thisGuy and I are now friends, I have the liberty to say that he is retarded. Just kidding :laugh:

:hug:

u tard

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

lol...

Well I've had many of the same friends for over 10 years now, I'd rather hang with them than a stranger still. Along the way you meet new people too. I'm not very social though, so I'm fine with a smaller circle of friends, they are more like brothers and sisters to me now.

hommefatal

Well, my classmates fucking suck. But I am never bored of my real friends. I would leave them alone for a week maybe to see if I miss them but never leave them.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right.. there are certain people that you should never just leave. It is not wise to leave the people who are part of your support system just for being bored. I mean they really do become your family. Love 'em. Hate 'em. Bored of 'em. Doesn't matter. Sounds from the OP like these guys are like that for you.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I'm on the same page. There is a friend of mine who does nothing but want to play video games. I don't mind playing video games but I sort of stopped putting much effort into them a couple years ago and I am much more excited to go out and do things like shoot pool or play cards, or -anything- but sit in his dingy apartment and tap buttons on a controller.

I have been hinting about going out and doing things but he claims to never have the cash.. annoying.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I'm on the same page. There is a friend of mine who does nothing but want to play video games. I don't mind playing video games but I sort of stopped putting much effort into them a couple years ago and I am much more excited to go out and do things like shoot pool or play cards, or -anything- but sit in his dingy apartment and tap buttons on a controller.

I have been hinting about going out and doing things but he claims to never have the cash.. annoying.

Sounds like this intj/p hermit I know. All he ever did was play that stuuuupid game WOW. Eventually he dropped off the face of the earth and I havn't talked to him in a few months. I'll probably see him sometime this year though, lol yea I think I see him a few times a year or so. I just leave him be and do my own thing or hang out with others.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

I :heart: ESTPs and ESTJs. Those are my among my best hang out buddies. They are too cool for school...