• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ + ADD=

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
INTJ: Let's stop at Arbys. They have a sale and I'm hungry.

INFJ: Nope. Not gonna work.

INTJ: Why? Insufficient information.

INFJ: Justin and Bertha are having food at the party and we're already late.

INTJ: Oh. Cool. *whistles and drives* So, Arby's, then?

INFJ: :shock: What part of that didn't stick with you?

INTJ: What part of what? Why do you look irritated? I'm confused. You're irrational.

INFJ: I'm not irrational. I'm perfectly rational, with a MEMORY. We just talked about this 2minutes ago.

INTJ: Tell me ALL the reasons again. I need information.

INFJ: We're late. They'll have food. :huh:

INTJ: What kind of food?

INFJ: Pizza.

INTJ: Cool. I like pizza. *more whistling*

INFJ: Why are you turning into Arby's? I thought we just agreed to go eat pizza at the *^%#^%# party! :steam:

INTJ: I didn't suppose you really meant it. I forgot. Sorry. *crickets* We don't have time just get a sandwich then? They're only $1. The bank account it low, you know.

INFJ: :doh:We're late. For FREE food.

INTJ: Who's going to be there? Look, there's the new Honda! Did you know that sparrows have more bones in their necks than giraffes? Where are we going again? I'm hungry.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
A VERY ADD INTJ, who is significantly more coherent when fed. :blush:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
This is an INTJ? If I ever do this, someone please punch me in the face, hard.

lol I was thinking something along the lines of that while reading. Is that intj on meds for his ADD? The meds could actually be making it worse.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
No meds. Caffeine actually seems to help. And throwing a steak in his direction. Then, he returns to his usual quiet, witty, perfect self. :alttongue: