• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Rant on INTPs

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
:dry: I forgot to add the extra detail... INTPs are also purely evil.

Thus we could say ENTPs are INTPs who have gone slightly insane (Ne inverted with Ti).

The deep malevolence is still here, but it's partly neutralized thanks to their rambling madness.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thus we could say ENTPs are INTPs who have gone slightly insane (Ne inverted with Ti).
The deep malevolence is still here, but it's partly neutralized thanks to their rambling madness.

STOP TALKING ABOUT ENTPs!!!! YOU'VE GOT A THREAD OF YOUR OWN!!!!

Hmmm... the only entp I can think of out of disney right now is Belle's dad. Then again, he might have been an ISFP... *ponder*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:thinking: am I going crazy or does clicking on this thread take me to two different places? :cry:

and people are here though! why would the ENTPs go to thier own thread if nobody's there?!?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry... Will you forgive me? :puppy_dog_eyes:

Oh god... stop... Not the puppy-dog thing.
(I *hate* it when you do the puppy dog thing.)

Sigh.

Fine.

:thinking: am I going crazy or does clicking on this thread take me to two different places? :cry:

Yeah. That.

and people are here though! why would the ENTPs go to thier own thread if nobody's there?!?

hmmm... we have encountered a predictable flaw in the "What's wrong with ENTPs?" thread.

(For example: Problem #1: They're never home where they belong!)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
/ignores crazy thread

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
"Nag INTPs" might be more fun. for the rest of us :yes:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I fear that's their real problem.
Basically, I think INTPs and ENTPs have many similar flaws, a lot in common, but the ENTPs seem more able to cope with it, hence our legendary absence of guilt...
Yeah we only think it instead of blurt it out and get slapped for our efforts.. I can see that's a real flaw :doh:

As for guilt, what's that?

I always did wonder why xSTx's got the apple on sociopathic tendencies. They're just amateurs. After all people notice and stuff!!
Now there's a stupid question..

You're going crazy. Of course that doesn't rule out that it could take you to two places.
Hmm flaw of ENTPs, don't shut up long enough for you to get a thread going about them instead of just with them posting on it. :yes:
"Nag INTPs" might be more fun. for the rest of us :yes:
:2ar15: Well I'm ready for it. :devil:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I can't decide which I like better. INTP or ENTP's. ENTP according to Keirsey is my ideal match, but I don't like being around extroverts for long periods of time so I will have to choose INTP for now.

Edit: Which type (from the two above) would be less likely to give me a hard time? I get along very well with INTJ's but I'm just not sure about P's. :smile:

Blackmail are you male or female?