• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] What would an ENTP leader look like ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Tom Sawyer

tom-sawyer.jpg

Haha that's a good one :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Some quote from Larry Ellison I would like to share

Larry Ellison says he's happy when everyone else thinks he's wrong, where he's "walking way out to the end of the limb and then jumping up and down." I don't think that's bravado. The core of his business philosophy is that you can't get rich by doing the same thing as everyone else. "In 1977, everyone said I was nuts whren I said we were going to build the first commercial relational database. In 1995, everybody said I was nuts when I said that the PC was a ridiculous device-continuously increasing in complexity when it needs to become easier to use and less expensive. By then it was clear to me that PC centric client/server computing was a mistake, a misguided model that just distributed complexity., And now they say I'm nuts becauyse I said we could build a completely and intergrated suite of application software. I always feel good when everyone says I' nuts because its a sign we are trying to do something innovative-something truly new and different".

Ellison pauses and emits his strange, wheezy high pitched sigh of a giggle. "On the other hand, when people say you're nuts, you just might be nuts. You've got to constantly guard against that possibility. You don't want people saying you are nuts too often-once every three or four years is good. Any more than that you should be worried, because no one is smart enough to have a good idea more than once every three or four years."

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Some quote from Larry Ellison I would like to share

Ellison pauses and emits his strange, wheezy high pitched sigh of a giggle. "On the other hand, when people say you're nuts, you just might be nuts. You've got to constantly guard against that possibility. You don't want people saying you are nuts too often-once every three or four years is good. Any more than that you should be worried, because no one is smart enough to have a good idea more than once every three or four years."

i like this guy