• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Half Empty? or Half Full?

Frank

Optimist all the way. "We will either find the way, or create it." Not my words but I have always liked the saying.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm half full...half empty....

*throws glass out window, smashes*

Problem solved!

*grabs new glass*

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Diehard Optimist!

Pessimism is a weakness...

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
It's all relative... :rolli:

If you filled an empty glass half way, then it's half full. If you've drinked/poured out half the glass, then it's half empty.

So says the all wise and knowing multiple perspective referencing Ni. *throws up in the glass* There! Now it's completely full (of crap)! :laugh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I used to be a half empty kind of gal .. Didn't help matters.
Now i am trying the half full and i feel good for it.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Depends on your activity... filling the glass, in which case it will be half full, or drinking from it, half empty.

If that was the case, why not just ask: "Are you an optimist or a pessimist?"

First of all, I never even used the word glass, second I DID ask optimist or pessimist look at the first page first post.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I just wanted some limeade when I answered this thread.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Half empty?! The nerve on these guys!!This wasn't what I ordered!Garçon!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Garcon is actually an insult to French waiters, and they will likely spit in your drink.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
^ Garcon is actually an insult to French waiters, and they will likely spit in your drink.

At least it's not half empty anymore. Not that I would ever trust a French establishment anyway.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
First of all, I never even used the word glass, second I DID ask optimist or pessimist look at the first page first post.

Jeez, I was only joking! You were obviously implying the glass metaphor with your thread title, as for you optimist or pessimist question, I must have read over that before I replied.... so:

I'm neither, sometimes I feel optimistic about things, sometimes pessimistic. It really depends on the situation.