• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] New World Order Time!

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You know, an xNTx coalition could probably take over the world. J/P strife is just what those inferior types want.

When I saw this posted, a little something flickered on in my brain, and I realized how true it was.

NFs wouldn't have the coldness needed.
SPs would be to busy having fun.
SJs don't want things to change.

NTs obviously are the most suited to taking over the world. Here's what each type does for the effort:

INTPs: Being an idea factory, the INTPs will be left to come up with ideas to aid the cause. When they have, they report to the INTJs.
INTJs: Perform reality checks on the ideas come up with by the INTPs. They make sure that the ideas aren't just hairbrained, but feasible and effective.
ENTPs: Public relations and propaganda will be their domain. Being most suited to interaction of the 4 NT types, they will be able to recruit new followers and convince others of our divine right to rule :D.
ENTJs: Will lead the effort. A body without a leader to execute plans and allocate resources is just a waste. The ENTJs will head the effort. They will take the ideas the INTJs gave them and put them to use.

Obviously we have a potentially skilled coalition here. Of course, I get many ideas. But I'm not about to do anything about them :p. I thought this was a fun idea. Post your thoughts, criticisms, etc.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Yes, let's slaughter dominate the world!

Muhahahaha

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Not if I don't get to come up with ideas either.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Not if I don't get to come up with ideas either.

Of course you can, especially since it will be self-regulated.
Those are merely the PRIMARY functions. That doesn't mean you can't do other ones.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like it. And I always have new ideas, even if they don't always work. I will come up with ideas, hand them to the INTP to mull over, who can give it to an INTJ to put into action!

Through our collaborative efforts, we really can rule the world!

However, what will the world be like once we came into power? The different NTs want different things.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Of course you can, especially since it will be self-regulated.
Those are merely the PRIMARY functions. That doesn't mean you can't do other ones.

You're taking this too seriously. :D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well aren't we a clever lot.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm game as long as I get a piece of Canada.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want a piece of Canada too. But I especially want some Germany. And someplace with amazing waffles.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want a piece of Canada too. But I especially want some Germany. And someplace with amazing waffles.

You can have germany for all I care, but we're splitting Belgium.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright. Can I have a piece of The Netherlands too? I don't need that much. I might get a little addicted. Also, I am really looking for owning some Portugal.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright. Can I have a piece of the Netherlands too? I don't need that much. I might get a little addicted. Also, I am really looking for owning some Portugal.

I'm disowning The Netherlands, fine by me. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why disown them?

Spend enough time here.

I'll be happy with a piece of Canada and a chance to eat waffles and chocolate in Belgium as my vacation resort. Particularly a piece of the Ardennes. ;)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Spend enough time here.

I'll be happy with a piece of Canada and a chance to eat waffles and chocolate in Belgium as my vacation resort. Particularly a piece of the Ardennes. ;)

Hmm I don't want to own something not really worth owning.

I like both of those options. Do you want to own them? I am fine as long as I get to visit. That can be like...where I fly my private jet for lunch break. And dinner. And desert!

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Alright. Can I have a piece of The Netherlands too? I don't need that much. I might get a little addicted. Also, I am really looking for owning some Portugal.

How about we turn the Netherlands into an NT chill-out zone, nobody 'owns' it, and everything is allowed? We'll just kick out all the fundamental religious people, et voila!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about we turn the Netherlands into an NT chill-out zone, nobody 'owns' it, and everything is allowed? We'll just kick out all the fundamental religious people, et voila!

See I was going to suggest that. Except I forgot about the religious people. Ugh, such a fun spoiler. I think that while no one owns it, certain "laws" should be given to certain types.

Like ENTPs can figure out the parties, and INTJs can make sure they don't destroy everything and everyone in the process.

Can we have video games? Pleaseeeeeeeeee?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Sounds like a great idea, we could give Australia to the religious people.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
what type was hitler again?