• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] New World Order Time!

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Wait, just want to clarify that I, in no way, want to be anything like Hitler, in any form. Nor do I want world dominance, or else I would have had it already.

I think it's comical to have ENTP as the PR person. We would PR everyone else right out of the picture. If INTP is so smart, he wouldn't trust my Fe to do right by him. Just sayin'.

I have little use for the other types, but I like INTJs, and as I said in the bank heist thread, they would be the one beside me planning everything and backstabbing everyone else. They would be the one I escape with across the border. They would also be the one shot in the motel room with a homeless person to make it look like an apparent murder-suicide, while I quietly sneaked away in the dark to start my new life as the charming Esmeralda, the widow of a merchant marine who is now running the interpretive dance studio in Guadalajara.

wtf?.. lol I still took that as a compliment I guess, you saved the best for last. I like you entps too, such comical natures.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Charisma plays a lot. Are you charismatic?

I find charisma unnecessary with the "Build a Giant Death-ray and Hold the World Hostage" method.

That's right China... all the tea.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I like being charismatic, because it saves me money of course!

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
To each their own I suppose.

Life isn't as much fun without a little madness though. :devil:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Muahahhahahahahaaa I only use my charisma for the basic levels.

Then I unleash THE INSANITY!!!!
This forum only gets a small part of my insanity unleashed....there is much, much more.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I suppose you could use charisma to get more ransom out of the world. Hm...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Precisely. There are somethings charisma is good for.

Btw, would you like to help me rule the world?

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Only if I still get to build a giant death ray. Mad scientist has to have his terms you know.

:spam_laser:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*sigh*

I am a mad scientist too. But, you can. I give you full permission. What else can you build?

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well... I've been working the kinks out of a genetically altered badger army. Pretty sure that'll pick up whatever slack the death ray leaves, as well as leave the defending army in a state of confusion.

The utter absurdity is part of the weapon.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Own Badger Army

Oh really?

So have I! Mine sing and dance, making it more absurd, thus increasing the rate of success.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm... It would seem I've been beaten to the draw on that one. Back to the absurdity drawing board!

Perhaps if I train cats to use throwing stars... *begins marking on the board*

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NTs obviously are the most suited to taking over the world. Here's what each type does for the effort:
Obviously we have a potentially skilled coalition here. Of course, I get many ideas. But I'm not about to do anything about them :p. I thought this was a fun idea. Post your thoughts, criticisms, etc.

I think I agree with you in that a team of NTs would be most suited to taking over the world, but I don't think that they'd be most suited to maintaining any sort of empire. We'd all get bored and start picking each other off for sport. We'd also be without someone to do administrative stuff, which I highly doubt the INTs would be inclined towards. I demand an SJ attache.

Hm so am I, and I still don't have the power. I think you need to get into some position of power, and once you got there, you could fly through it like Hitler.

Hitler had a lot of luck on his side, but Antimony gives me an idea. There would have to be a crisis that would give an opening (developed by INTPs, directed by INTJs, and probably executed by the ENTPs). From that chaos, there could be a new regime who happened to be in just the right place at the right time to lead. Whatever the initial diversion was would have to be attributed to some sort of nebulous evil that could be intermittently propped up as the regime got situated. Something that legitimizes while preventing people from asking too many questions. It would also need to take out most of the major political centers.

Hmm, thinking more about the propaganda aspect Id probably want PR to be headed by an ENTP, but the actual people doing it to be ENFs. They have a neat way of making the preposterous sound fairly reasonable. Thered need to be a shit ton of money too...

Nyx

When I saw this posted, a little something flickered on in my brain, and I realized how true it was.

NFs wouldn't have the coldness needed.
SPs would be to busy having fun.
SJs don't want things to change.

NTs obviously are the most suited to taking over the world. Here's what each type does for the effort:

INTPs: Being an idea factory, the INTPs will be left to come up with ideas to aid the cause. When they have, they report to the INTJs.
INTJs: Perform reality checks on the ideas come up with by the INTPs. They make sure that the ideas aren't just hairbrained, but feasible and effective.
ENTPs: Public relations and propaganda will be their domain. Being most suited to interaction of the 4 NT types, they will be able to recruit new followers and convince others of our divine right to rule :D.
ENTJs: Will lead the effort. A body without a leader to execute plans and allocate resources is just a waste. The ENTJs will head the effort. They will take the ideas the INTJs gave them and put them to use.

Obviously we have a potentially skilled coalition here. Of course, I get many ideas. But I'm not about to do anything about them :p. I thought this was a fun idea. Post your thoughts, criticisms, etc.

oh.my.god.
this is essentially the basis for every other conversation i have with my best friend who is an ENTP also obsessed with Myers Briggs

and we agree with you exactly about
a) NTs ruling the world (secretly believing all other types are inferior, forming a rebel faction, taking over the world)
b)the roles of the four types

we also enjoy talking about which people we know would be leaders in the faction and who is soft minded enough to manipulate to join us, pawns if you will

oh shit, i sound kind of like a eugenicist....

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
If I take over the world, people would actually be able to use their intellect and
or talents for things that have meaning in their own lives instead of kissing ever
y soccer mom's ass in the community that just wants attention for knowing what everybody is doing and being able to keep up with and swap everybody's
stories. That is what seperates ENTJs from the crowd...we only care about pe
ople's opinions that we genuinely relate to...fuck everybody else's two cents