• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce as an INTP

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Considering that we have a "How to seduce an INTP" topic, it is only appropriate that we explore the other side of the coin.

They say it takes "different strokes for different folks," but certainly there are some preferences upon which people can agree. For example, most people would probably prefer not to date bears.

I can only speak for myself, but it would not surprise me if many of my fellow INTPs were less than proficient in the art of seduction. This is probably related to our tendency to be socially retarded. Thus, the question emerges:

What can we do better?

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Does this rag smell funny to you?

lamp

This was amusing the first time I read it, then I saw your nick, then it became more amusing.

edit - also, the first time I read it, I misunderstood what you meant

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Things are so much easier when people find our occasional "head in the clouds" look cute and then attempt to seduce us, not the other way around.

However, I'd like to question that, if any INTP knew the answer to this question, would they more likely being applying said answer or talking about it on a forum?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Things are so much easier when people find our occasional "head in the clouds" look cute and then attempt to seduce us, not the other way around.

However, I'd like to question that, if any INTP knew the answer to this question, would they more likely being applying said answer or talking about it on a forum?

Well, you need a worthy subject to seduce first. If not, you can talk about it fine on the forums. ;)

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This was amusing the first time I read it, then I saw your nick, then it became more amusing.

edit - also, the first time I read it, I misunderstood what you meant

The implications of your misundertanding are disturbing

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Big cheesy grin - your underdeveloped Fe can be very charming to some people who find your innocent mushiness refreshing.

D

Dali

You guys give yourself too little credit.

I suppose you could play off the Ne; make little witty observations around (BUT NOT NECESSARILY 'ABOUT'. SOME OF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OFF-BUTTON ONCE YOU GET STARTED RIBBING ON SOMEONE) your love interest.

Haha!

infpwonderer

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
5w4
Big cheesy grin - your underdeveloped Fe can be very charming to some people who find your innocent mushiness refreshing.

Yep it is. Also there seems to be a "moment" of realisation with INTPs that they are fancied which is ultra sweet :wubbie: , you can kinda see the penny dropping (hehehe) after lots and lots of flirting :hi: At least with the two that I've been out with this was the case.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Yep it is. Also there seems to be a "moment" of realisation with INTPs that they are fancied which is ultra sweet :wubbie: , you can kinda see the penny dropping (hehehe) after lots and lots of flirting :hi: At least with the two that I've been out with this was the case.

I'm the exact way. I'm extra cheesy, mushy, painfully honest and sincere when I'm in love. Most people don't see even a bit of my sensitive side, but the person I'm in love with, sees all the shades. :wubbie:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I assumed "What Would You Do?" was a rhetorical question.

I lost interest when he was punked by Burt Reynolds on that Leno show. And as the years went on, he eerily became more Willy Wonka-ish. So yeah, I can really pick 'em. Incidentally, my other crushes were: every member of Duran Duran, and Han Solo. And Gladys Knight. Can't explain it.