• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce as an INTP

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, I have to get some safe verification first. :peepwall:

No confidence, you'reeeeeee out!

Seriously though, you got what you have. Wether you're G. Clooney or some clown without the need for make up to be one. It's what you got, and the sooner you realise that's all there is to it. You'll realize that feeling inconfident based on your looks is actually irrational. And us INTP's, we rock at avoiding the irrational!

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
No confidence, you'reeeeeee out!

Seriously though, you got what you have. Wether you're G. Clooney or some clown without the need for make up to be one. It's what you got, and the sooner you realise that's all there is to it. You'll realize that feeling inconfident based on your looks is actually irrational. And us INTP's, we rock at avoiding the irrational!

Ignoring them seems to work a lot as well. Not that I do that!

I'm sure she can overlook your dingleberries.

And hopefully the chronic dandruff too.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I don't have much self confidence. I'm gettign shot down more than the red baron's opponents, and whenever I meet anyone that I get along with that is eligible, they're already taken.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't have much self confidence. I'm gettign shot down more than the red baron's opponents, and whenever I meet anyone that I get along with that is eligible, they're already taken.

Well if someone is already taken, then that should have no affect on your self confidence. As far as the others, what types of scenarios are you getting shot down in?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I make attempts, for example, at the community pool. I'll attempt t strike up a casual conversation. Either the target is unintersted (thinks I'm a freak), or we get along. Then, it turns out that she is already taken / not interested. the point is that I never win, and I have no reason to think that I will ever succeed. Most people that I know actually mistake my tactiturn demeanor for confidence. My point is that I can't win. All the chicks are all at least one of the following: taken (already have a bf), hostile (think I'm a diseased freak, which happens to be 70% of the world at an optimistic estimate), apathetic (they don't want to get closer to me because they're not interested in that.) If I wasn't heterosexual, I'd be a misgynistic bastard. This song describes it well: YouTube - Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become. NEMO SIMPER MUTABUNT HUIC ANIMALIA FIERAM! (NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE THIS ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME!)

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Not true. I am only attracted to a man's mind, although I can appreciate external "beauty". If you are not getting any play, it's more often due to lack of self confidence. I notice self confidence first, then I want to know what's in your head, then I become physically attracted. That's how I choose the men that I like - in that order.

+1000

i mean, i do appreciate good-looking men and i do like to have a good look at them without any shame. i haven't wolf-whistled any guys yet, but i sure feel like it sometimes :devil:. it's like window-shopping or something.

but if it's for something more... meaningful... than just drooling over, given guy should have a) confidence, b) brains. good looks is a bonus that is gladly accepted if existent and definitely not rejected :)

the man whom i have had almost a magical connection with (esp intellectual) and really deep feelings for (... and i still have after all those years). he is not my type physically... not even close. but still...

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
+1000

i mean, i do appreciate good-looking men and i do like to have a good look at them without any shame. i haven't wolf-whistled any guys yet, but i sure feel like it sometimes :devil:. it's like window-shopping or something.

but if it's for something more... meaningful... than just drooling over, given guy should have a) confidence, b) brains. good looks is a bonus that is gladly accepted if existent and definitely not rejected :)

the man whom i have had almost a magical connection with (esp intellectual) and really deep feelings for (... and i still have after all those years). he is not my type physically... not even close. but still...

I'm starting to get the feeling that ENTP women are shockingly the same, all over the world.

And doesn't a man you're into get even hotter every time you look at him, anyway? Nothing is sexier than confidence + witty intellect. *sigh*

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Fluffywolf said:
Hello... Ehh...

... *checks pockets* ...

ehh.. One second..

..*checks last pocket and looks around.*..

..Damnit...

*look into the eyes, dead serious* I lost my pick up line.

THE REST OF YOU! take notes from this guy.

Wait... so do pickup lines actually work?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait... so do pickup lines actually work?

They do if you mock the idea of using pick up lines. ;)

A pick up line that mocks pick up line culture in a funny (and/or cute) way almost always works!

One line, get them to laugh, first connection made, interest is on you. Just have to be authentic from that point on and see if it works out.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I don't know--I think an INTP's best bet may be string theory.

Then again, I suppose it makes the other person feel like they're doing the seducing.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How to seduce as an INTP:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FefWp_4B0k"]INTP lf d4t3!!11one!!1eleven!!![/YOUTUBE]

I see myself in him, like looking in a mirror. :yes:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's part of what I most like, but was also most scared of when it happened. :doh:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Why must all the mods live close to me, and all the posters be far away.

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
While still applicable advice, I meant to reply to the "How to seduce an INTP" thread. oops