• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce as an INTP

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
That's why we're called nerds and just friends. Plus, I'v never met anyone who think the sexiest part of man is his mind. You can proclaim taht the inside coutns more than the outside, btu at the end of the day, when everyone pairing up, the guy with just a mind and average everything else is going to be alone and single.

not true. I often frighten my friends by thinking that a smart guy is exceptionally hot when he's just average or even weird-looking.

on a side note though, the smart/average looking are just so resigned to being rejected or misunderstood that they rarely return my advances, thinking I'm joking or platonically flirting. it's a shame. you folks should work on that.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Plus, I'v never met anyone who think the sexiest part of man is his mind.

:hi:

Great mind = :drool:

Those people you have met don't know the superhawtness they have been missing...

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
Now, personally, as a painfully awkward and analytical INTP, I have made a small amount of successful conquests in the realm of seduction.
First, what I did was ensnare my target with my ingenuous charm, wit, and clumsy sense of mystery. These targets (2 so far) were long months in the finding and had to be properly observed to assure their potential as candidates for seduction. Facebook helped immensely. Beguiling them was simple, yet fraught with doubts, as I second-guessed everything I said either in person or virtually. However, once I let my intuition take the forefront, things were a little easier.
Once a secure friendship and/or conversational bond was established, I felt much more confident, but the seduction was still in its silent, primary stages. I found that this was a good time to begin confiding in the target to promote their vision of me as a feeling human being, and to also begin seeing them to "hang out" together, on a casual basis. This was a crucial step in my seduction process, and one of the most harrowing. Even more crucial was the eventual confession that I liked the target. This happened in extremely subtle ways, as well as in uncomfortably direct ones when I saw that it was necessary (and only then).
Admittedly, this was the most difficult stage in the process, and even I do not fully understand its inner workings and dependent variables. But my confidence was well-placed, as the targets I had chosen (not simultaneously, almost a year apart in fact) seemed to share my goal of being together. Awkwardly or not, togetherness was achieved and gradually affirmed.
At a certain point in this togetherness, which by my calculations has been about a month into the "relationship", I tended to see my chance. I put all my qualms aside and made it clear that I wanted the target, it was no longer just a case of like. This confession came in the form of a frank discussion along the lines of "I wouldn't mind if we had sex. I think it would be a good idea."
Some time after that initial soul-baring dialogue would come an opportunity, and another, and perhaps several others, where I would wait for them to take what I had expressed to heart and...pet me, or whatever. At some point I found this tiresome and pounced upon them when the comfort level was appropriate. And the rest, you can imagine. It all tends to snowball at that point and I am currently in the midst of a very successful, long-term seduction, the second and most fruitful that I have perpetrated. So you can rest assured that the techniques I have described are constructed for a high success rate, and have been paintakingly tested. As for immediate results, I have no experience in the use of such means as alcohol, chloroform, and coercion...I prefer the old-fashioned stalk, club and drag back to lair approach.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Luna, they can't know. Most are incapable of understanding the concepts nessicary to begin with.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
not true. I often frighten my friends by thinking that a smart guy is exceptionally hot when he's just average or even weird-looking.

on a side note though, the smart/average looking are just so resigned to being rejected or misunderstood that they rarely return my advances, thinking I'm joking or platonically flirting. it's a shame. you folks should work on that.

You have to stick it out for us. Beware: once an INTP is after you, they're like a lost puppy.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
A pitbull that mauls you to death with random attention.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
so more like a very insistent cat, then.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
That's why we're called nerds and just friends. Plus, I'v never met anyone who think the sexiest part of man is his mind. You can proclaim taht the inside coutns more than the outside, btu at the end of the day, when everyone pairing up, the guy with just a mind and average everything else is going to be alone and single.

+1

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
let's see what happens when apply my INTP analysis to this .. Some preliminary research. (This might give insight into how INTPs think in general? idk)

Going through my research path and see if there's a pattern that emerges.

American Family Reference Dictionary

notable quotations

“Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever...”
Insight into how to seduce

“You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him” - Rae Dawn Chong
Insight into the seduction practice

“When the Devil quotes Scriptures, it's not, really, to deceive, but simply that the masses are so ignorant of theology that somebody has to teach them the elementary texts before he can seduce them” - Paul Goodman
Insight into mechanics of seduction: teaching as precursor to seduction. Implies common ground is requires, just as it is necessary in diplomacy.

“It is not enough to conquer; one must also know how to seduce” - Voltaire
Insight into necessity of seduction

"Seduction is always more singular and sublime than sex and it commands the higher price" - Jean Baudrillard
Insight into nuances of seduction

"All great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction" - Marya Mannes
Insight into forms of seduction

"It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction" - Pablo Picasso
Insight into degree or effectiveness of seduction

"Seduction is often difficult to distinguish from rape. In seduction, the rapist bothers to buy a bottle of wine" - Andrea Dworkin
Insight into technique/philosophy of seduction

"That false sense of security is part of the seduction" - Tiger Woods
Insight into seduction tactics

philosophy dictionary/wiki
no help

wiki link

-------------------------------------------

So it seems that the big idea of seduction is to have sex with a target, by way of assuaging their fears by way of appealing to their weaknesses via their senses. Like drugs, remove the pain and increase the pleasure at the same time.

The seduction plan, the goal is to have sex like a rapist
1. Determine the INTP's fears, create seemingly secure environment
2. Determine the INTP's aesthetics/character flaws appeal to ego
3. Formulate scenario to remove fears and provide aesthetics.

for criteria #1, I think the enneagram gives a great list of fears for each type
for criteria #2, MBTI does well here
for criteria #2, is based on your effort and creativity to make it happen.

hope this helps.

Huh? Whatchu talkin' bout?! I didn't read any of that. Too focused on avatar :happy2:...can't...formulate...sentence...structure...basic

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
If you're a male, just be confident. If an INTP is confident he could be a seduction machine-with his cold, impersonal comments that the girl finds slightly offensive but "It's the truth, and I tell the truth, bitch. Take it or leave it."

true. it has worked on me!
i was like "man, you've got some balls to say things like that... (silence... tension growing... guy trying to hold back a very vicious smile) ... RAWRRRRR!!!"

(this guys definitely an INTJ, though)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram

Where are all the ENTJ chicks?

My options are in a military HQ or a secret lab.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only times I've been successful in seduction is when I really don't care whether I seduce the person or not. Just do what comes natural and don't over think/analyze the person and it usually works out ;)

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
The only times I've been successful in seduction is when I really don't care whether I seduce the person or not. Just do what comes natural and don't over think/analyze the person and it usually works out ;)

You had me at "shooting-range." :heart:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Not true. I am only attracted to a man's mind, although I can appreciate external "beauty". If you are not getting any play, it's more often due to lack of self confidence. I notice self confidence first, then I want to know what's in your head, then I become physically attracted. That's how I choose the men that I like - in that order.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not true. I am only attracted to a man's mind, although I can appreciate external "beauty". If you are not getting any play, it's more often due to lack of self confidence. I notice self confidence first, then I want to know what's in your head, then I become physically attracted. That's how I choose the men that I like - in that order.

That makes you a real beauty, girl!

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP

What if he has trench-mouth and dingleberry's?