• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce as an INTP

Oddly Refined

Enneagram
Yeah it can take a while. I find INTJs who have perfected the deadpan delivery are tough to figure out, and you'll most likely confuse the hell out of each other on numerous occasions, but like you said, that's part of the fun.

Definetly, it's also rather helpful to understand how to modify my communications with other people. I had no idea I was so deadpan or confusing to other people until I saw it on someone else. On a regular basis, I look at him and murmur the word, "mirror.":yes:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Men that fall in the " friends zone" are not only associated with " trust " and "safety", to me, they're also going to be associated with " asexuality". They lose their "man" charm, and might as well be females.

cruel to say, but its true.

Not cruel at all. Attraction is the exception, not the rule. (For me anyway).

The thing is, it's nothing they've done or haven't done, is it? It's just not gonna happen because you can't see them in that way. Men seem to panic about befriending a woman because somehow that will make him less attractive to her. I don't think that's how it works.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

This thread fell rather quickly, I think I'll leave my comment at that.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
wear nothing but math text book pages tapped around your body

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I don't think that would work, he'd probably be more concerned about why you ruined a good textbook.

i lold.
:)

you're correct.

what if you went to his house naked with math equations written on your body?

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
i lold.
:)

you're correct.

what if you went to his house naked with math equations written on your body?

Hm...nah...I don't think that would work...

This could work:

Seducer or w/e: "Hey, I did all your laundry and ironed your clothes for you."
INTP: :holy:
INTP: thanks...:drool:

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Try signing up for the Love Systems newsletter. They have cool tips that make you laugh and try things out.

It's a process that takes practice but later on gets exciting!