• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] And now for something completely different...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PLEASE!

I AM OCD FOR NEW ACTIVITIES! EVEN IF I FAIL! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! I WOULD LOVE TO GET TORN APART VERBALLY!

AHAHHAHAHA THIS WOULD BE SO FUNNY!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok so I had hoped that "watched pot" phenomena thing would work here but, evidently not the case.

Ok so far: Antimony, Engler and entropie representing the S. Street crew.

Given how lukewarm (Antimony not withstanding) reception has been so far I'm considering posting "adverts" in the other communes. This was more of an idea that Id been knocking around for a bit and Im OCD about trying things out.

And ya'll need to leave jenocyde alone. Its ok if she doesn't want to play. She doesnt really strike me as the creative type anyways, and all the other kids would probably laugh at her. Shes too delicate for the blood sport of online rhyme.

Ok. I'm gonna go solicit interest elsewhere. Im not quite to the point of being truly gung-ho about this. Ill give it 24hrs, review options, and either take the post down and cry alone because I have no friends (like jenocyde does. shes sensitive; weve talked about it privately ) or instate Stage 2. We'll see...

Aren't we a wee bit sensative. :eek:

I'm sure you can find the people if you want to, but not by pissing people off that choose not to join. :p

I myself would only join for fun if I know all of the other contestents to a certain extent, in order to maximize battle effectiveness. But right now I'm more inclined to just not bother after reading that post.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm sure you can find the people if you want to, but not by pissing people off that choose not to join. :p

I myself would only join for fun if I know all of the other contestents to a certain extent, in order to maximize battle effectiveness. But right now I'm more inclined to just not bother after reading that post.

*initiates Fe, hugs*

Pleaseeeeeeeee? It would show real skill to be able to pull something out of thin air. Just for the fun of it?

*more Fe*

*hugs more, smiles adorably*

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*initiates Fe, hugs*

Pleaseeeeeeeee? It would show real skill to be able to pull something out of thin air. Just for the fun of it?

*more Fe*

*hugs more, smiles adorably*

You think it takes skill to rhyme? I pull stuff out of thin air all the time.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If the OP is capable of keeping things light. I might still decide to join in on the fight.
But for now I am not going to make up my mind, all attempts to persuade me will be abrubtly denied.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If the OP is capable of keeping things light. I might still decide to join in on the fight.
But for now I am not going to make up my mind, all attempts to persuade me will be abrubtly denied.

...not...not even for a hug?

:cry:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Cmon I wasnt actually being mean to your friend. I was just teasin. I havent even been here that long and "sensitive, delicate and prone to tears" aren't exactly how I'd start out to describe jen. She'll bounce back. I'm sure I'll have some kind of unfortunate 'mishap' be informed if Ive gone to far. ;)

Sorry to see you go tho.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wasn't trying to protect Jenocyde, I was trying to get a point across to you that everyone is able to read that post. It screamed "Don't join my idea because I'm a bitch and I'll eat you alive if you do anything that I don't agree with.". :p

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
That sounds like fun actually. I'll probably get torn apart but what the hell.
:p I wouldn't mind participating if the 8th spot stays empty. So yeah, count me as interested. However,I'll be away in 3 days for 2 months so hopefully that's going to happen soon.:cheese:

Snow Turtle

Ain't rapping's all about taking down the opponent high stylez. It's all in the spirit of the game. :)

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
this contest in biased by its sampling methods: true rappers don't FORCE themselves to produce a line in X amount of time. True SP artisans draw the words they spit from observing their environment. This is a penis comparison contest that does NOT sample into true Poetic Skill. Fail, and a superficial failure to understand Se at that.

EDIT: I also like the way you named this thread with the EXACT SAME SPELLING of a personalized blog of a local artisan of this community, jeffster. perfect marketing plot, but i expose ENTJ bullshit like the garbage it is. This "contest" is bug and everyone knows it.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
t
EDIT: I also like the way you named this thread with the EXACT SAME SPELLING of a personalized blog of a local artisan of this community, jeffster. perfect marketing plot, but i expose ENTJ bullshit like the garbage it is. This "contest" is bug and everyone knows it.

INTUITIVE MEMORY FAIL.

That's wolfy's blog. :newwink:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this contest in biased by its sampling methods: true rappers don't FORCE themselves to produce a line in X amount of time.True SP artisans draw the words they spit from observing their environment.

Actually this is exactly how a true freestyle battle occurs. Two people are given a track, then take turns rhyming over it. Whoever drops the best rhyme wins. Here's a wiki article if you don't take my word for it:

Freestyle rap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a penis comparison contest that does NOT sample into true Poetic Skill. Fail, and a superficial failure to understand Se at that.

I think the competition aspect makes it fun. This is open to everyone.

And now for something different is a reference to monty python.

Edit: Ok so Engler, Antimony, and Dwigie are in.
Double reverse edit: Example added to OP. Aaaand I think we'll get rollin once we get four.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
this contest in biased by its sampling methods: true rappers don't FORCE themselves to produce a line in X amount of time. True SP artisans draw the words they spit from observing their environment. This is a penis comparison contest that does NOT sample into true Poetic Skill. Fail, and a superficial failure to understand Se at that.

Actually, I think you do need to answer in a certain amount of time, unless you want to make an ass of yourself in front of the entire crowd in real life. So there is a time limit. If someone can't come up with anything to say after a really short while most people would Boo the contestant.

People don't rap solely about what's in their surroundings:
Try Lupe Fiasco's the cool:
"Little Weapon"
It goes a little bit farther than that.
Also, when did rapping become restricted to Se? You need imagination also, it's not just about describing what you see, it's what you'll be able to do with what you see. It's not the only function used in the process.

What does MBTI have to do with this anyways?
"ENTJ bullshit", Can't it just be bullshit?
"True SP artists", when did people need to be a certain type to be able to do things?

And..what exactly is true poetic skill? What is a true SP Artist?

Please enlighten us, we're obviously a bunch of morons who do not know anything about rap.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Question: How the heck do you apply the ryhme beat to the rapping lines?
Lol, good question. Technically it's hard, guess we'll figure it out by saying them outloud to ourselves maybe?
It's probably like reading a poem, you can easily when the meter is off.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can we pleaseeeeeeee have a rap off?

I don't even listen to rap and I want to have one!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's Get this Shit Started

Hell. Lets do it. Maybe other people will join? Dwigie and Antimony--you guys wanna go first? Like Kai mentioned, might be helpful to mention where in the track the rhyme starts. Iight, now for a beat:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn1ryARIdNk&feature=related"]Missy Elliot--Let it Bump[/YOUTUBE]

Go for it. The pick a number thing is too much work. Whoever post first gets first rebuttal. Let me know if yall need inspiration to get started. Woohoo!!! Im excited!!!!! The potential for much awesome is here :moonwalk::D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Starts at like 2:00 when the dude comes in

The flow of your pimp hand can't compare to mine
What you try to compare to me on me you cannot beat
There goes your hand there goes your mind