• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP First Move in Relationship

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Nooo, don't all do that! I enjoy the company of older women! (1-10 years older, no grandmothers.)
so, fluffy, you want to say you like ENTP women?
... i like dutch guys... and i am 1 year older :D
(a match made in heaven...)

anyway,

what i meant before, actually, was that high-school-ENTP-girls should go for a bit older guys. after that there is no real difference anymore. guys just grow sensible a little later, that's all.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

anyway,

what i meant before, actually, was that high-school-ENTP-girls should go for a bit older guys. after that there is no real difference anymore. guys just grow sensible a little later, that's all.

I used to be biased since my brother is an ENTP, and not the most healthy one. But I have a renewed interest in ENTP girls. You bunch are a lot of fun. :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

where are you located? maybe there will be yet another TypoC love connection...

I used to be biased since my brother is an ENTP, and not the most healthy one. But I have a renewed interest in ENTP girls. You bunch are a lot of fun. :D

yeah, we are a lot of fun. that's for damn sure.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
where are you located? maybe there will be yet another TypoC love connection...

It takes a little more than liking each others general MBTI type. :smile:

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
It takes a little more than liking each others general MBTI type. :smile:

true.
besides, i couldn't limit myself only to ONE dutch guy, could i? that would be so cruel to myself.:boohoo:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
true.
besides, i couldn't limit myself only to ONE dutch guy, could i? that would be so cruel to myself.

That's a write-off. *sniff*

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm male, and I refuse to make the first move. A girl has to tell me she wants me, so that I can say "No, I'd rather date a horse" or something along those lines.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'm male, and I refuse to make the first move. A girl has to tell me she wants me, so that I can say "No, I'd rather date a horse" or something along those lines.

You are a terrible person. You ENTPs SHOULD make the first move.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really? I don't think I've met a single (attractive) male intuitive at my school. All of the guys I know are extremely immature and shalllow, but I hope that subsides with age. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. :huh:

As for college, I'm unsure. I want to leave the state, though, preferably. (Texas)

Well, I am a female intuitive. There are some attractive intuitives, one is an ENTP, and the ENFJ I know is probably only attractive for his sheer charm, and the ENTP for his leadership and intelligence.

It is sad though, because I have to date guys years older than me. Which sucks.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I want you !

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I know but don't worry about it.
Actually, English is not my first language. (just saying)

orly? it isn't? hmm. wouldn't have guessed that, given that you clearly crashed onto planet earth in a fiery explosion caused by a meteor. how odd. what's your first language?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*rawr* :D

SuperStock_1314-249.jpg

CindySue

MBTI Type
INFP

Doesn't sound like a fun way of life. So what if she never makes the first move? What then? Nothing happens? What if you really love her?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Doesn't sound like a fun way of life. So what if she never makes the first move? What then? Nothing happens? What if you really love her?

Exactly, I need to find a way to get her to make the first move! What is so difficult about her making the first move?

CindySue

MBTI Type
INFP
Exactly, I need to find a way to get her to make the first move! What is so difficult about her making the first move?

Ha creative. How do you try to persuade them? You entps are so confident usually. It is funny to me that you are incapable of sticking your neck out.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ha creative. How do you try to persuade them? You entps are so confident usually. It is funny to me that you are incapable of sticking your neck out.

(Pssst. Uber is not really ENTP.)