• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs a bunch of work

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPs are just annoying. I've accepted it, as should you. :):hug:

INTPs are just boring, this is how we have such a mutual understanding, ya? I get this 'childish' comment constantly when out and about, but under that exterior there is, just as entropy said, is a scientist :coffee: The problem with the comment is that people assume that you are like that 100% of the time and are shocked when you suddenly flick the serious switch...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"You are a bunch of work", well I got that sentence for like all my life and I mostly used it to figure out what people bear the knack for wisdom and what people are lost for like forever.

Just recently I have gotten this sentence from like every person and I think its too much. I cant take it no longer.

What do you think has made empathy in people grown so low that they fail to recognize an infant person would have never have such thoughts ? Or do you think people want to J entps in that way that their most strong ability, namely being whacko, is not allowed for them to be used no more ?

(This thread was created under the influence of 8 beer + half a bottle of red wine and falls under the conundrum of "aint there lately alot of threads about infjs ?")

A bunch of work? What, they're comparing interacting with you to filing papers? :huh: Come on, you're not THAT boring.

Or did you mean... a piece of work? ;)

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
A bunch of work? What, they're comparing interacting with you to filing papers? :huh: Come on, you're not THAT boring.

Or did you mean... a piece of work? ;)

:bananallama:

filing papers would be better than having to explain whats taking three pages and still not being understood

clap...clap...clap...good one...if cinderella's step mom was here, she'd definitely laugh

are you saying we are not good enough to be a 'bunch'? you wanna restrict us to just a measly 'piece'?

hi mr. i-speak-perfect-english, what do you want for your side with the main dish of SHUT. THE. F. UP.

if im boring, why are you still here...MOVE BIT**, get me another drink

living as you or a piece of paper? piece of paper.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont get annoyed I already cut his brake pipe :D

That was a bunch of work... His damned Volvo is a swedish tank :D

Thanks for all your answers, at least I am not alone and that's only what counts.

See you later