• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's quite easy.

Step 1- Find an ENFP that is attractive and somewhat intelligent. Introduce this person to the INTJ.
Step 2- Have ENFP act totally normal, which is being flirty, thus leading on the INTJ.
Step 3- INTJ finally confesses feelings and the ENFP doesn't reciprocate, or the ENFP gets a girlfriend/boyfriend or just stops talking to INTJ for no reason, INTJ becomes a nutcase and wants to destroy the world.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
It's quite easy.

Step 1- Find an ENFP that is attractive and somewhat intelligent. Introduce this person to the INTJ.
Step 2- Have ENFP act totally normal, which is being flirty, thus leading on the INTJ.
Step 3- INTJ finally confesses feelings and the ENFP doesn't reciprocate, or the ENFP gets a girlfriend/boyfriend or just stops talking to INTJ for no reason, INTJ becomes a nutcase and wants to destroy the world.
Awwww, am I the only one who finds this tragically romantic?!?!

:wub:

I want an INTJ to want to destroy the world because of me!!!! *bats lashes*

No, no, I want an INTJ who already wants to destroy the world, and then I want to sink my Fi tentacles into his heart and have him turn into a wubbiebunny who gives money to the homeless, adopts unwanted pets, helps the elderly, and gives me bubble baths every Sunday night!

:)

Oh, oh, that would be nice!

:D

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well sure. And the easy part is finding that job as a stripper at the bar the INTJ frequents getting drunk and picking up hookers. Yer actual world-destroying INTJ tends not to be leading a stable, stay-at-home life. So, can you dance in high heels?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
No, no, I want an INTJ who already wants to destroy the world, and then I want to sink my Fi tentacles into his heart and have him turn into a wubbiebunny who gives money to the homeless, adopts unwanted pets, helps the elderly, and gives me bubble baths every Sunday night!

I totally had visions of said INTJ skipping down the street, briefcase in hand, surrounded by singing bluebirds.

Lol.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I care about is being loved. She can take over the world all she wants; I'll just be ready to rub the knots out after she's done flogging her minions.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
All I care about is being loved. She can take over the world all she wants; I'll just be ready to rub the knots out after she's done flogging her minions.
That's kinda evil of you kitty.

:thelook:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Will an experienced INTJ, (hahahaa, does such a thing exist? :p), answer the question though, preeze.

How does one seduce you?

Are you guys even (sexually) seducable? (Yeah, I'm not talking about power, here. :))

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Will an experienced INTJ, (hahahaa, does such a thing exist? :p), answer the question though, preeze.

How does one seduce you?

Are you guys even (sexually) seducable? (Yeah, I'm not talking about power, here. :))

Beauty and the Beast is a good tale of the ENFP/INTJ relationship. At least at a topical level.

Sexually speaking, for the INTJ, sexuality is a caged beast. One must first get through the barriers.

But you had best be careful what you wish, because once you unleash that beast... well, I won't lie, he's gonna want a lot of sex. :D The more "me caveman/woman, ooga booga" the approach is, the better in my case.

Edit: I suppose that doesn't really answer your question of "how" though does it.

The key thing is, persistence. It generally takes time for an INTJ to find out if he has feelings for someone. Oh, and be direct. Game playing frustrates us. Think, "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmmm...

*ponders "Me cavewoman, ooga booga" levels of directness*

I don't know, what if we are shy?

Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean? :newwink:

Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico. :)

The concept of an INTJ wanting a lot of sex, hmmmm, interesting.

I can't imagine you guys spending the entire day in bed, playing, am I wrong?

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmmm...

Which is ironic because ENFPs are rarely shy, but to unleash our inner sexual beast, is to, well, open the flood gates, and how would one reseal, or tame an ocean? :newwink:

Plus, y'all are so damn reserved, so how are we to know if we are being too much, and if we need to "modify" our freakiness, you know, to be simpatico. :)

Chances are, if you're doing something that makes us uncomfortable, we'll let you know. We make a habit of only spending time with people that we enjoy the company of.

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

You may be surprised. :newwink:

We just restrict who we're willing to engage with, usually due to Fi. Once that restriction's lifted, it's as you said, opening the floodgates.

That could vary from person to person, but I'd assume INTJ males have as normal a sex drive as any other.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Kra is right. Siege warfare is probably your best tactic.

Being ridiculously attractive and fascinating helps though.

But yeah, once we give you the green light try not to hesitate or be frightened away, or you'll end up with a very sad INTJ :(

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmmm...

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

You're wrong.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hmmm...

Please, say I'm wrong!!!

Oh you're wrong. :yes:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh snap! I just realised why this thread sounds wrong. Because you ENFPs have to suffer your own advice! To seduce an INTJ you have to "just be yourself". Fronts and fakery will get you into bed once or twice, but it'll get tiresome on the INTJ side as the telltales pop up and don't make sense.

Other than that, how does anyone seduce a pragmatist who expects other people to always tell the truth (on the understanding that it's a truth he can in the end relate to)?

And then there's the whole "Seduce an INTJ, what the hell for?" question.

No, really, we love prickly misanthropes who laugh at their own jokes and no one knows why. It's the dead eyes that draw us in. Then we find out all about the hidden anger and we're hooked. Hooked, I tell ya.

Direct doesn't work for shit unless you're directly talking about what you want to do and you're willing to be responsible for it.

So I suggest the very best way to hook an INTJ is to dabble in the pool, be confused about your desires, and go and do other things for weeks at a time. It'll take years to get anywhere, but if you still have each others telephone number at the end of those years, you're probably good to go for a few more years.

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
In order to seduce a person like me you can't use niceties or trickery (well in the short term maybe but once we find out it's over and we will find out). Your best chance is to present all aspects of your personality as honestly as possible and hope that's exactly what we're looking for. I for one am looking for a girl who is pro-science, intelligence, rational, introverted, curious, with similar interests and values and with no desire to have children whatsoever and if you do not meet these traits as well as not having any other glaring problems you do not have much of a chance.