• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Well, all humorous notions aside, it's really just a matter of approaching and flirting subtly... for a much longer period of time than you'd do for most other types. INTJs, or at least me anyways, don't pick up on flirtation very quickly. At all. And it's not that I wouldn't engage in it, I'm just too damn aloof for my own good sometimes.

It's actually quite comical to my friends, and I always chuckle to myself when it dawns on me a half hour later that the poor woman was flirting with me for 15 minutes and finally gave up. :doh:

I would like to second every single damn thing you said there.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Yay, someone agrees. Two rule exceptions!

lies. You are the exception to the rule. every rule has its exceptions, unfortunately. *sighs, thinking of a perfect world in which every rule were followed explicitly*

Control freak.
Man, that is so hot.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Or 3800 of any age in my city.

Ok, NT girls still are the lowest represented type group. Something like 12% or 90,000 in my city of any age.

hehehe, don't think i didn't notice your little division there. (7600->3800, 180000->90000)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hehehe, don't think i didn't notice your little division there. (7600->3800, 180000->90000)

I'm at work, my brain is going between a few different things :doh:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Don't listen to a single thing they've said kitteh. INTJ's aren't nearly as difficult to seduce as INTP's. F isn't our MOST retarded function, its the Sensing, so once we actually take notice that we're being seduced, we're probably OK with it. No awkward :shock: look here, only :devil:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't listen to a single thing they've said kitteh. INTJ's aren't nearly as difficult to seduce as INTP's. F isn't our MOST retarded function, its the Sensing, so once we actually take notice that we're being seduced, we're probably OK with it. No awkward :shock: look here, only :devil:

Well, first I need to find one that is within effective range or extend my effective range to the ones I already know about. Both are about as difficult.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

Bull's eye. You might as well call us "densors."

Yes, I'm aware that was a bad pun. But, if you're looking for an INTJ, you'd best be prepared for the occasional bad pun/corny joke.:)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bull's eye. You might as well call us "densors."

Yes, I'm aware that was a bad pun. But, if you're looking for an INTJ, you'd best be prepared for the occasional bad pun/corny joke.:)

That's relatively easy compared to finding one.

MBTI Type
INTJ

Word.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i can't think of one true INTJ that i didn't like at least to some degree.

that said, as far as all of the talk in this thread by one or two supposed ENTPs who are clearly full of not only themselves, but also complete shit, i wouldn't strut around telling an INTJ that THEY like ME because they can't help it. in my opinion, saying crap like that and being serious (or even jokingly but repeatedly) to any NT will produce guaranteed failure.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't seduce an INTJ.

Either they don't want to have sex with you, in which case they won't, or they do, in which case they will seduce you.

No input necessary from the other party.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
You can seduce an INTJ with a dick.

(Beat you to it, Synarch)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
We should elect Jenocyde as head of the INTJ public relations office.

Nah, too much damage control. But you could elect me Queen Lady Princess and just worship me and bring me lollipops and rub my feet.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Go sell that over at ENFP land. :dont:

:cry: but I thought that I was being good this time. please - they don't like me in the Idyllic. don't make me go there. :boohoo: and plus, I have really nice feet.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Buy a book on how to seduce people. Ask said INTJ to read book and ask opinion on which method would work best. Try said method on INTJ.