• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This is just great. Not even ESFJs are afraid of hurting my feelings any more.

:cool:

Thats is the first time i have laughed at a comment of yours .. Keep it up darling. ;)

:shock:

This is just too much work, telling others how to know when and how we can be seduced. I still vote for the 'seduce me' sign (tee shirt, whatever). Hell I'll even buy the alcohol...

I personally don't understand why people have a hard time understanding how to seduce you lot. I am paying no attention to the details of this thread at all.
If i am interested in an INTJ (which i am not going to know at first), i am going to come over, introduce myself, you'll ask me if i would like a drink and we'll chat. If it goes well, we'll meet again, if it doesn't, then we'll go our seperate ways. If i know your an INTJ, i am not going to make myself look a tw*t by being technical about stuff i dont know. I am going to talk to you like a human being and ask questions and i'd hope you'd do the same.
See, easy.

This whole seduction thing is not rocket science. :wubbie:

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Thats is the first time i have laughed at a comment of yours .. Keep it up darling. ;)

I personally don't understand why people have a hard time understanding how to seduce you lot. I am paying no attention to the details of this thread at all.
If i am interested in an INTJ (which i am not going to know at first), i am going to come over, introduce myself, you'll ask me if i would like a drink and we'll chat. If it goes well, we'll meet again, if it doesn't, then we'll go our seperate ways. If i know your an INTJ, i am not going to make myself look a tw*t by being technical about stuff i dont know. I am going to talk to you like a human being and ask questions and i'd hope you'd do the same.
See, easy.

This whole seduction thing is not rocket science. :wubbie:

doesn't work. problem is, we won't ask if you want a drink. We won't chat, unless we feel you're worthwhile, which we won't, and from the way that you talk about this, you clearly wouldn't be.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ am I seductive enough?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Anything and everything

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope.

*tackles, whispers seductively in hear*

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
orly? you whisper seductively in my hear?

Of course!
It makes it all the more seductive. It is a "hearing-ear", not just an ear. An ear is the actual physical structure. "Hear" means you actually are listening.

So take that bs rationalization and smoke it in your corn pipe.

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Of course!
It makes it all the more seductive. It is a "hearing-ear", not just an ear. An ear is the actual physical structure. "Hear" means you actually are listening.

So take that bs rationalization and smoke it in your corn pipe.

i'm sorry, what? did you say something?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stops being seductive and goes into intelligence overdrive, thus seducing INTJ with sheer intelligence.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(won't say anymore)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get caught up in the subject when I talk about something to do with science - it's really bad... :doh:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ That will probably work for seducing them!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The trick is getting to the point where I can talk about that with them around...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And how will that come around?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type